Yugo (Shido x Tohka)

Shido was pacing outside of the room in the hospital. His wife, Tohka, had just gone into labor.
"Calm down, Shido. It's just a woman giving birth", said Miku. "Not helping!" "Shido is right! That's my sister in law in there!", exclaimed Mana.
The only one if the three siblings that was calm was Kotori. "Aren't you gonna say anything?", asked Origami. "Why should I?" "Tohka is your sister in law too. That and you're about to become an aunt." Kotori remained the same. "Tohka's a strong girl. Nothing to worry about one bit."
The door opened and a female doctor walked out. "Mr Itsuka?" Shido jumped up. "That's me." "You can come in please."
Shido followed the doctor into the room, seeing his wife resting in the hospital bed holding a wrapped up object. Tohka looked at him and smiled tiredly. Shido walked closer to see the object in her arms.
A baby.
"It's a boy", said Tohka. Shido stroked his index finger on his son's face, making him open his little eyes. "Have you thought of a name?", asked the doctor. Shido nodded.
The door opened and the others walked in. "So, is the little bundle of joy finally out?", asked Miku. "I wanna see!", exclaimed Yoshinon.
The girls crowded around the couple and see the baby.
"Everyone", began Shido. "Meet Yugo Itsuka."
The infant made a toothless smile and let out an adorable giggle. The girls then immediately fell in love with him.
"Alright, I think mrs Itsuka needs to rest", said the doctor. The girls understood and left the room. Shido rubbed Tohka's arm and kissed her. "Doctor's orders." He stood up and joined the girls outside.
Tohka looked at Yugo and kissed his forehead, happy with the life she has now.