Worthy (Tetsu x Saya)

This ship is one of those ships I wish had more fanfictions. These two are just so cute!
Anyways, on with the story.

At the headquarters of the Shinsengumi, Tetsunosuke Ichimura was having the tea with his comrades and lover, Saya.
Their reason for being here was to arrange a wedding for Tetsu and Saya. "So, you're the young miss Saya, hm?", asked Okita. Saya replied with a nod.
"You look very pretty. Tetsu is very lucky to have you." This comment made them both blush. "Anyway, onto business", said Hijikata. "You two wish to get married, hm?" Tetsu and Saya nodded.
"Are you sure? Did you forget he is a member of the Shinsengumi. He is going to go out into battle, and he might not make it back."
"No need to act so dark, Hijikata. Now, if you two were to get married, what should we expect?"
"I will provide for Saya with as much as I can give. If I were to leave, Tatsu has promised to watch over her until I return." Okita looked at Saya. She took the piece of paper that was in front of her and wrote down on it. "Tetsu always keeps his promises. He always comes back to me", it said.
Tetsu noticed Hijikata had a doubtful look on his face. "What? Don't approve? Well I don't care! I'll give my life for her! I'd even go to hell it meant making her happy! I'm marrying Saya no matter what!"
Suddenly, Hijikata smiled.
"Very well. I approve." Everyone looked at the demon commander in shock. "The look in your eyes. That's all I need to know how much you love this girl. If you want to marry her, I won't stop you."
Tetsu and Says were both overjoyed.
"I guess this means you two are engaged now", said Okita.
The now engaged couple looked at each other and shared a passionate kiss.