The urge (Nagikae)

Warning! This is a Lemon chapter!

Nagisa was waiting in his and Kayano's apartment on the couch. "What is going on with me?", Nagisa said to himself. Lately, he has been having this feeling, a feeling he'd only get when he's around Kayano. "It feels like I'm in love, but it can't be. I mean, we're already dating and live together, so what is my problem?!"
The blue haired assassin heard the front door open. "Hey Nagisa! Sorry I'm late!" It was Kayano. The feeling Nagisa felt returned. "I'm gonna go take a bath. I stink!", said Kayano, who walked over to Nagisa and kissed his cheek, then went to the bathroom.
Nagisa went to the bedroom and lied down on the bed. "What am I going to do with this feeling? It's like I have this urge to do something!", thought Nagisa.

Kayano washed herself with the warm shower water. However, she was thinking about her boyfriend. "Something is wrong with Nagisa. I know it. He's always deep in thought. But what is he thinking about?" She washed her hair then turned off the shower. She walked out, dried herself, then put on her gown. "Maybe I should talk to him about it", thought Kayano.
She walked out the bathroom then went to the mirror to brush her hair. Meanwhile Nagisa's urge got stronger, so strong he got up off the bed and walked to Kayano. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Nagisa? What are you doing?" Nagisa kissed Kayano on the neck making her moan. Next thing you know, he picked her up bridal style and placed her on the bed. Nagisa towered over Kayano, looking into her eyes. "Nagisa?" The said man leaned down and kissed Kayano passionately. Kayano pushed her lover off of her. "Nagisa! What's gotten into you?!"
Nagisa snapped out of his trance and gained a guilty look on his face. He moved back and sat on the bed. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me. I've always felt this urge to do this to you, but I don't know why." Kayano listened, then giggled. "Nagisa, you pervert."
Nagisa looked at his girlfriend in confusion. "What?" "You're horny! That's what's wrong!", said Kayano, laughing more. Nagisa blushed, then scratched the back of his head. "Hey, don't feel bad. It's perfectly normal. I mean, we are a couple after all, so I wouldn't be surprised if we did it."
Nagisa looked at Kayano. "So, you wanna..."
Kayano pushed her boyfriend on to the bed and kissed him. "Does that answer your question?"

Lemon start

The two lovers continued kissing passionately. Their tongues wrapping around each other and fighting for dominance. While doing this, Nagisa took off Kayano's robe and massaged her breasts. The girl pulled away from the kiss and groaned in pleasure. Nagisa chuckled. "What's so funny?", asked Kayano. "Nothing. Just how back in junior high you always hated big boobs. Ironic, seeing as how developed you are now." "Sh-shut up", said Kayano, blushing.
Nagisa inserted Kayano's right breast into his mouth. His tongue played with her nipple, making Kayano groan even more.
The girl felt an odd feeling in her legs and looked down to see a bulge in Nagisa's pants. Kayano pushed Nagisa down and went to his pants. She pulled it off and then pulled his boxers off. Nagisa's erect penis sprung out. Kayano wrapped her fingers around it and stroked. It was now Nagisa's turn to groan.
Kayano licked up the shaft just to lubricate the penis. She then started to put the head of the penis in her mouth, then slid further down.
Nagisa put his hand behind Kayano's head and pushed it further down.
"Kayano, I'm gonna..." And just like that, Nagisa released his load down Kayano's throat. "Sorry." "Don't worry Nagisa", Kayano reassured with a smile. Nagisa then grinned and pushed Kayano down, then moved lower to her womanhood. He licked it, making Kayano shudder.
Nagisa continued licking, before sticking his middle finger into her vagina, pushing it in and out. He then added his ring finger as well.
"Nagisa! Don't stop! Please! Don't stop!", moaned Kayano. She then climaxed and sprayed her fluids on Nagisa's face and fingers.
The blue haired assassin then stood up and walked to the nightstand, taking out a condom. He put it on his penis then walked back to the bed and hovered over his lover. "Ready?" Kayano nodded.
Nagisa inserted his member into Kayano's entrance. He started slowly, since this was Kayano's first time. "You can go faster now, Nagisa." Nagisa did as his girlfriend asked and picked up the pace. Kayano moaned and panted from all the pleasure she was getting. She rose up and hugged Nagisa, hiding her face in the crook of his neck and clawing his back.
Nagisa thrusted one last time making Kayano yelp. The couple panted together.

Lemon end

"Your first time?", asked Kayano. "Yeah", answered Nagisa. "You were pretty good though", said Kayano." The couple, still in an embrace, fell onto the bed and fell asleep together.