Fluffy feathers (Tokotsuyu)

Ever since Tsuyu and Tokoyami started dating, she learned something about him that no one else knew. It wasn't an emotional thing, it was actually something cute.
It was his feathers. According to Tsuyu, they were soft and fluffy. In fact, the best part is when they're snuggling against each other. That is when Tsuyu can feel Tokoyami's feathers on her head. The sensation is rather nice.

The class got together for a movie night. All the couples snuggled together in their seats. That includes Tsuyu and Tokoyami.
While the movie was playing, Tsuyu moved onto Tokoyami's lap. The bird headed boy blushed at her action. The frog girl then snuggled the back of her head into the crook of Tokoyami's neck. "Tsu?"
Tsuyu didn't answer. She just continued rubbing herself against her lover's head. It was now as if she wasn't paying attention to the movie at all. Tokoyami sighed. He wasn't angry, just now realizing why he was in his current situation now.

The movie ended, and everyone stood up, stretching their arms and legs after sitting for so long.
"Um...", started Kirishima. Everyone looked at where he was looking. They all watched Tokoyami watching over a sleeping Tsuyu.
The bird boy looked at his classmates and put a finger to his lips, telling them to remain silent.
Mina gave him a thumbs up, and led the others out of the room.
Tokoyami looked down at Tsuyu and kissed her head. "What did I do to deserve you."