(Elliot's P.O.V)

Watching a bit more tv, I placed the blanket over Olivia as she slept. Ariel needed us. I'm glad that she was a mom. I loved being a new dad. It was exhausting, but she was worth it. "Elliot..." Hearing Ariel, I slowly made my way to her bedroom. "Sweetie. Are you ok?" Sitting on her bed, she shook her head. Writing on the piece of paper, she handed it to me.

I had a dream that my mom kidnapped me. I felt scared. I don't know what to say.

I rubbed her shoulder. Telling her that she'd been through a lot. "Me and Olivia are going to take care of you. You're safe here." She was 14. She looked like she was a little girl. Hormones. Feelings. Rage. Anger. That was coming for us. Turning her light off, I saw her eyes close. Going back to bed, Liv's eyes fluttered open as she heard Paige. "She needs another feed." As she got up, I laid back down. "Mommy's coming." She was amazing. Looking through my phone, I saw a nice picture of her that I had taken. She was beautiful. I would always tell her that. No matter how much she protested. As I heard my phone ring, I picked it up. "Hello? Who is this?" A deep breathing noise was on the other line. "Your wife is unstable. Leave her." Demading to know who it was, I felt myself seething.. "It's Linda. You know you want me.." Ending the call, I blocked the number. "Ell?" Hearing Olivia call me, I went to see her in Paige's bedroom. "Yep?" She told me to come and sit. "You ok?" Nodding, I stroked her cheek. "I'm happy that you're ok. I'm guessing that the little lady was hungry then?" Laughing, she said that she sure was. "I can tell that she's so going to be like me." My lips touched hers.. she was so gorgeous. I loved every part of her. "Let's get some sleep." Once we'd gone back to bed, it was like 6am.

"Morning." I stroked her shoulder. "I'll get ready first. Go and check on Ariel." Making my way to her bedroom, she was already up. "Morning." She seemed a bit better today." Asking her if she wanted to spend the day at the office with me today. Writing down her answer, I looked at it.

That sounds good. I need something though.

Letting her get dressed, Liv met me downstairs. "Is she ok?" Telling her more, I made some breakfast as Liv got out the formula. "I'll only breastfeed at night." Paige was gurgling as she was in her car seat. "Daddy loves you." Liv giggled. "So, did Ariel write down how she felt?" Agreeing, I asked her about her seeing a counsellor. "It's been a few weeks now Liv. She would of told us things by now." As Paige spit up, Liv cleaned up. "Yeah.. mommy loves baby sick." We had arranged for Elliot's mom to take care of her during the day. She didn't mind it. "You go and drop her off. I'll meet you at work." Kissing her chubby cheeks, she giggled. "Love you Paigey." Watching my girlfriend in full mum mode made me happy. Finishing my cup of coffee, I called Ariel. "Come on Ariel!"

She ran downstairs. "Do you have everything?" She agreed. Making our way there, she held her backpack. I wondered if she's using. I couldn't betray her trust. I just had to see how things played out. As we went inside, Finn said hi. Who's this?" I introduced him to Ariel. "Hi. I'm Finn. Think of me as your new cool uncle." She went to sit in the other room. Sitting at my desk, I went through the files for this case. "I'd like to arrest the guy. He hurt Ariel." Amanda put her head up. "Dawson hurt her?!' Telling her to keep her voice down, she apologized.

"Yeah. He's on the run. He found a way to escape didn't he?' Liv then came in. "Hi everyone. Paige is with your mom Ell. She'd like to see us this weekend." Kissing her, she asked about Ariel. "You need to talk to her." Liv walked over to the room.. hopefully she would open up to her. Getting more details, Finn told me that he's at an airport. "LET'S GET HIM NOW!" Running after Finn, we went to get him. I needed to make sure that our kids were going to be safe.

(Olivia's P.O.V)

"Listen sweetie. You can tell me anything. You know that right?" She looked upset. Very upset even. Getting her pad of paper, she wrote something. I wanted to know what was going on inside her head.