Your Brothers Best Friend pt5

~Friday~
I did end up losing to Lachlan. I didn't play COD very often. I wasn't really that big of a gamer like Lachlan.
I was nervous for this date with Lachlan. He was my brothers best friend. Would it be awkward because of that? I mean, he is cute and very nice from when I have talked to him
Lachlan said that he would pick me up at 6:30pm. It was currently 5:30 and I still didn't know what I was going to wear. I rummaged through my drawers until I finally found something nice. I put on black leggings with a nice white Adidas crop top, a black jacket and a black cap. I brushed my hair in the mirror. I then heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:32! How did I lose track of time so quickly? I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs. No one was home, thank god. My mom already knew I was going on a date with Lachlan. She didn't mind since she liked Lachlan. My brother still didn't know though.
I put on my white shoes and opened the door. There stood Lachlan. He had his black ovo shirt on with dark blue jeans. His blonde hair was neatly fixed. Lachlan'a blue eyes widened when he saw me. I felt my face feel warm.
"Hey... wow you look really nice (Y/N)."
Lachlan told me. I smiled.
"Thanks. Not too bad yourself."
I told Lachlan. Lachlan smiled.
"Are you ready to go?"
Lachlan asked me. I nodded and locked my door. Then I followed Lachlan to his car.