Boarding school pt12

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I got a call from an unknown number. I was debating to pick it up or not. I finally decided "fuck it" and picked up the phone.
"Hello? Is this (Y/N)"
A lady's voice asked.
"Um, yes. This is she."
I answered. The lady sucked in her breath.
"It's Mrs Power. We made a mistake."
Lachlan's P.O.V
After we found out Mitch was the one who framed (Y/N), he got all his privileges taken away. That included his phone, t.v, and he wasn't allowed anywhere but school for 2 weeks.
Mitch was pissed at me and locked himself in his room, but I didn't care.
I told my parents to call (Y/N) and apologize. My mother offered to, she also said she was going to ask (Y/N) if she wanted to come back.
I really wanted her to. I wanted to tell her how sorry I am. I want her back so badly.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Coming back to Australia was like a dream. When Mrs Power asked if I wanted to come back, I really wanted to. The school is better and I did miss Lachlan a lot.
Mr Power picked me up from the airport. He also apologized for not believing me and not looking closer at the situation. I told him all was okay.
When I got back to the house, Lachlan and Mitch were still at school. I unpacked my things. When Lachlan came home, he knocked on my door. I opened it to see his tousled blonde hair and shiny blue eyes. He ran up to me and hugged me, burring his face in the crock of my neck.
"I'm so sorry."
Lachlan softly apologized. I rubbed his back and closed my eyes.
"It's okay. I don't blame you for blaming me."
I informed him. Lachlan shook his head.
"It was still wrong."
Lachlan told me. I shrugged.
"It's fine. I'm just glad that I'm back. Let's not dwell on the past."
I suggested. Lachlan then let go of the embrace and held me by my waist, his hands fitting the curves of my waist and hips.
"I'm glad you're back too."
Lachlan softly told me. Lachlan held me closer and I giggled.
"I love you, (Y/N)."
Lachlan admitted. I blushed and put my arms around his neck.
"I love you too, Lachy."
I brought my lips to his, in a soft and tender kiss.
I could be with this boy forever.