Just Listen pt5

~Lachlan's perspective~
I found who took the picture.
I tweeted on Twitter the picture of the fake kiss and asked my subscribers if they know who the girl in the picture is. They were all confused because they thought I knew who the girl was. One of my subscribers DM'd me and told me the girl's twitter. I gladly thanked them and DM'd the girl.
LachlanYT- Hey. We met at the party 2 weeks ago.
Aimee.Le9- Hi... Yeah. Sorry about that whole.. um yeah.
LachlanYT- Look Aimee... I'm not playing around. I have a girlfriend. Who took that picture of you kissing me?
Aimee.Le9- I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a famous YouTuber or you had a girlfriend. My brother Micheal made me kiss you. He took the picture.
LachlanYT- Why?
Aimee.Le9- idk. Something about his ex maybe? Idk. I was drunk at that party. I'm so sorry.
LachlanYT- it's fine. Thank you for telling me that.
I lay my phone down. I bloody knew it! I thought for a while and finally figured it out.
Micheal is (Y/N)'s ex boyfriend.
He probably wants her back!
No no no no. I got played. I couldn't believe this. I quickly texted Taylor asking if he knew where (Y/N) is. He responded saying that she was chilling in his condo. I told Taylor that I finally knew who took the picture and that I finally have proof that I didn't cheat on (Y/N). I asked Taylor if I could come to his condo and speak to her. Taylor told me that he couldn't make any promises that she'll speak to me but I was allowed to come. I grabbed my car keys and rushed to Taylor's condo.
I knocked on the door and Taylor came out of his condo and shut the door behind him.
"What are you doing? Aren't we going to go inside?"
I asked Taylor. Taylor raised his eyebrows.
"I want you to tell me what happened first."
Taylor told me. I told Taylor everything. I even shown him the Aimee DM's. Taylor nodded.
"That's... wow. Insane..."
Taylor told me. I nodded and sighed.
"I know. I can't... I can't believe he wanted to tear up our relationship so he could date (Y/N) again."
I sadly said. Taylor shrugged.
"As long as you didn't actually cheat on (Y/N) and I know you didn't mean what you said about not wanting her."
Taylor told me. My heart just sunk at the thought of those terrible words.
"Yeah."
I responded. Taylor opened his front door.
"Now all you have to do is get (Y/N) to listen."