Boarding school pt9

The next couple of weeks, Lachlan and I have hung out together. A lot. He asked me out and I of course said yes. Being with him felt like a dream. We went to movies, skating, theme parks, restaurants, and malls together. I loved being with him, he loved being with me.
Mitch has been in and out of the house. Lachlan and I don't see him often but then again, Lachlan and I are always out too.
Mitch has no idea that Lachlan and I are together... I never had a chance to tell him...
Today, Lachlan left to go make a video with one of his friends. Mitch just came in the house while I was in the living room, finishing up my homework while watching "the office". Surprisingly, Mitch came to sit on the couch.
"When you work, i noticed that you bite your lip when you think hard."
Mitch told me. I looked at him in shock.
"No i don't."
I denied right away. Mitch nodded.
"Yes you do."
Mitch argued. I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever."
I responded. Did he really have to irritate me now? I closed my books up and sat on the opposite couch.
"Where's your bestie, Lachlan?"
Mitch sneered. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Why are you such a fucking dick?"
I asked and got up. I gathered my books and walked upstairs.
"No, (Y/N)!"
Mitch called after me. I slammed my door and threw my books on my desk. I collapsed onto my bed and sighed loudly when Mitch opened the door.
"C'mon (Y/N), let's talk."
Mitch told me. I sat up.
"Why? Are you done being a jerk yet?"
I asked. Mitch nodded.
"Yeah, okay. I deserve that. Yes I'm done, now can we talk?"
Mitch pleaded. I pressed my lips together tightly and nodded.
"Fine, yeah. Let's talk."
I said. Mitch sat beside me and looked at me sadly with his ice blue eyes.
"I miss hanging out with you."
Mitch Informed me. I raised my eyebrows. Is he serious?
"Um, you been ghosting me since what happened."
I told Mitch. Mitch nodded.
"Yeah, I know. That's my fault, that's why I'm telling you right now that I'm sorry and I want to hang out with you again. I missed being friends with you."
Mitch apologized. I honestly did miss hanging out with Mitch as well. I can date Lachlan and be friends with Mitch, that's normal.
"I missed you too. It's okay but please don't ghost me again."
I warned him. Mitch gave me a light smile.
"I won't. Let's make a rule."
Mitch offered. I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah?"
I inched him to go along.
"No secrets between us."
Mitch told me. I agreed.
"No secrets."
I echoed. Mitch and I hugged, it felt warm and nice.
"Let's go get ice cream."
"I'd love to!"

Mitch's P.O.V
Thankfully, My crush (Y/N) and I been hanging out a lot more. I really like being with her. It was like nothing else mattered in the world but her. Sure, maybe I did lie to her about my brother, but I did it because I know she wants to be with me. She'd rather be with me more than my jerk of a brother. I made her promise no secrets, it's kind of hard though since I been keeping a secret but at least I know she isn't.
Today, I went out to buy flowers for (Y/N). Daisy's. I knew she'd love them. Today is the day I confront (Y/N) on my crush on her. Maybe I'll even tell her that I love her.
When I walked into the house, it was quiet which was unusual because Lachlan was here. I anyways walked upstairs and knocked on (Y/N)'s door.
"(Y/N)?"
Silence. I knocked harder.
"(Y/N)?"
More silence. I rolled my eyes and opened the door anyways.
To see (Y/N) in black short shorts and a red tank top, cuddled up and sleeping with Lachlan who was shirtless.
What the fuck?