My Best Friend pt5

~(Y/N)'s perspective~
I just finished filming a video with Vikk again. I had excused myself to go use the toilets only to come back with Lachlan talking to Vikk with his room half open.
"Vikk look... Josh told me how you feel about (Y/N) and I'm going to have to say that she's off limits."
I heard Lachlan tell Vikk. Off limits? What?
"Oh. Okay. Why though?"
Vikk asked Lachlan. Lachlan sighed.
"Honestly Vikk... I always really liked her and it's been painful to watch you two flirt and laugh for weeks. I... I really like her and I don't want to lose her."
Lachlan told Vikk. My heart hammered against my chest. What am I hearing?
"It's fine mate. She's a really nice girl and you have more of a chance with her than I do because you guys seem so close. It's honestly fine but thanks for letting me know."
Vikk told Lachlan. Lachlan sighed of relief.
"Yeah. Um... no problem. I don't know what to do now."
Lachlan admitted.
"Go for her."
Vikk told Lachlan. My heart was going a million miles an hour. Then Vikk and I made eye contact.
"Um.. uh Lachy..."
Vikk stuttered. Lachlan turned around and looked at me. His blue eyes were wide with shock. His cheeks flushed red.
"I.. um... sorry."
I apologized and sped walked away. That was awkward but Lachlan ran after me.