Just Listen pt2

I couldn't go back home looking like this or acting like this. My parents and brother are home. They would question what was going on. I couldn't tell them.
So I called Taylor.
Taylor is Lachlan's friend. We've become close friends. My brother, Brian was also friends with Taylor.
I tried to keep my voice steady when calling Taylor but he knew that something was up. Taylor told me to come to his condo.
So I did.
I knocked on Taylor's door. Taylor opened it and frowned when he saw me looking upset.
"Oh God (Y/N)... come in."
Taylor told me. I walked into his house as Taylor closed the door behind him.
"What's wrong?"
Taylor asked me, looking at me with concern in his Ice blue eyes. I couldn't say anything. I just started to sob. Taylor wrapped his arms around me. I bawled my eyes out for a good 10 minuets in Taylor's arms. Finally, I pulled away from Taylor and noticed his t-shirt was full of my tears and snot.
"I'm... your shirt..."
"It's fine."
Taylor told me. I wiped my eyes and looked at my phone.
10 missed calls from Lachlan and a bunch of text messages. That only made me cry even more.
"Okay (Y/N). Um... hold on."
Taylor said and went to his room. He came back with one of his old t-shirts and handed it to me.
"Your shirt is kind of dirty so go get changed into that. I'll make you some warm soup and you can tell me what happened if you want."
Taylor told me. I sniffled and nodded. I took Taylor's t-shirt and went into the washroom. I changed then came back out. Taylor made soup and we sat at the table. I took tiny sips.
"What's wrong (Y/N)?"
Taylor asked me.
"Lachlan... He... cheated on me."
I told Taylor. Taylor looked at me with shock.
"He what?"
Taylor asked, surprised. I nodded and showed him the picture.
The picture was of Lachlan and a girl with red hair kissing. It looked like he was at a party because there was people dancing with lit up lights in the background.
"Oh God Lachlan..."
Taylor said and shook his head. Tears started to well up in my eyes again.
"Did you hear what he had to say?"
Taylor asked me. I shook my head. I told Taylor about what went on before I came to Taylor's condo. Taylor nodded.
"But maybe it was just a misunderstanding. Maybe you should talk to him."
Taylor told me. The thought of talking to Lachlan made me sick. I just heard his hurtful words in my head.
I don't love you.
I don't want you.
I shook my head. Talking to Lachlan wasn't an option right now. I just needed some space.
A couple hours later, I left Taylor's condo. I thanked him for being supportive. I just needed to go home and lay in bed.