Just Listen pt6

~(Y/N) perspective~
While Taylor went to go answer the door, my phone started blowing up like mad, it was all texts from Micheal. Him asking if I wanted to go for a coffee later or if I wanted to talk. I ignored him. I honestly didn't need him in my life. I sighed and put my phone down and continued to watch the football (soccer) game playing on the t.v.
What's taking Taylor so long?
Finally, I heard the front door shut and footsteps. I looked to see who was there and my heart skipped a beat.
Lachlan.
He looked terrible. His blonde hair was all messy, there were bags under his eyes and He was wearing an old outfit.
"Taylor... what? Why is...?"
I asked nervously. I felt my hands begin to shake.
"Hear me out (Y/N). Please."
Lachlan begged with pleading eyes. I stood up.
"It's over Lachlan. There is no excuse for what you did."
I told him, sadness washing all over me. This really was it. The end of Lachlan and I. Lachlan's eyes began to water.
"No! Don't say that (Y/N)!"
Lachlan told me. I pressed my lips together and sighed. I needed to collect myself. I walked away into Taylor's kitchen. Taylor stood there awkwardly while Lachlan followed me.
"Lachlan go away."
I told him. Lachlan didn't listen though. He ran up and went right in front of me.
"You're going to have to hear me out sooner or later (Y/N). I suggest we do it now because I'm not giving up. You know that."
Lachlan said in a low voice, dangerously close to me so that I could smell his cologne.
"Fine! Fine Lachlan. Go. What do you need to tell me?"
I asked Lachlan with frustration. He's so stubborn! I can't take this anymore. Lachlan grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen table. I forcefully let go when we got there. We sat down as Lachlan told me everything. He told me about how he was at a party (which he asked me if I wanted to come but I declined) and how some random girl came up to him and kissed him. He showed me the text messages while I sat there I'd disbelief. Why didn't I talk to Lachlan earlier? I should of just listened. Lachlan apologized  for the words he said, I apologized for freaking out. I then started to tear up.
"Babe, don't cry. Come here."
Lachlan said. I got up and walked over to him. Lachlan wrapped his arms around me in a hug and I breathed in his cologne.
"I love you."
I muttered against his shirt. He was so tall that when we hugged, I couldn't really reach his shoulder.
"I love you too (Y/N)"
Lachlan told me. Then Lachlan put his arms around my waist and kissed me. I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back. His lips were soft and warm. Our lips moved in sync.
"Aw, you made up just like I predicted."
Taylor told us. Oops. Forgot Taylor was here. Lachlan and I tore apart.
Shut up Taylor."
Lachlan told him. Taylor laughed. Lachlan looked at me and peaked my lips.
"Lets go watch the rest of the game, yeah?"
Lachlan asked. I smiled and intertwined my fingers with his and nodded.