Christmas pt7

Lachlan's P.O.V
When Kristan and I got to her room, she slammed her door shut and pressed me hard up against the wall.
"Finally.. alone."
Kristan whispered and ran her hands down my chest. I hoped that Laurelli and her friends can save (Y/N) soon.
Kristan pressed her body against mine, trying to turn me on, only it didn't work. I hated Kristan.
Then the door swung open.
(Y/N) and the girls entered. Kristan looked surprised.
"How did you get here?"
Kristan screamed. (Y/N) didn't even look at me. Her eyes were shooting daggers at Kristan.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME KRISTAN? I love Lachlan! You knew that from the very start! Then you tried to take him away and kill me!"
(Y/N) emotionally yelled back. Kristan narrowed her eyes.
"I LOVE HIM MORE! I was so close to having him all to myself... but you shown up!"
Kristan sneered. Laurelli stepped in.
"Actually, no. Getting you up here and us saving (Y/N) was Lachlan's plan. He never would allow you to kill (Y/N)."
Laurelli confidently Informed Kristan. I silently thanked Laurelli. Kristan was red and full of anger.
"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU (Y/N) HE. IS. MINE! MINE MINE MINE!"
Kristan screamed. (Y/N) snorted and walked past Kristan and stood in front of me.
Then (Y/N) kissed me. Her lips gentle and sweet. I wrapped my hands around her waist. When we pulled apart, I tucked a stand of hair behind her ear.
"I love you (Y/N)."
I said, making sure Kristan heard me correct. (Y/N) smiled.
"I love you too Lachy."
She replied. Kristan stared with fury. (Y/N) then strolled up to Kristan and stopped right in front of her.
"Get yourself another guy, Kristan."
(Y/N) told Kristan. Then... Kristan pulled something out of her pocket.
A huge pocket knife. The blade was sharp and shiny.
"NO!"
I screamed tried to run and pull the knife from Kristan's hands.
But it was too late.
Kristan quickly stabbed (Y/N). Laurelli and the girls screamed from fear. (Y/N) dropped to the ground. I took Kristan's arm as she dropped the knife. I twisted her arm.
"AHHHHG!"
Kristan yelped. I pinned her down as the 2 girls started pressing their clothing to
My girlfriends bleeding body.
"CALL 911!"
I demanded to Laurelli. Laurelli took her phone out of her pocket and called the cops.
(Y/N) wasn't responding at all.
So much for having a good Christmas break.
What if (Y/N) is dead?
Christmas is in a few days and it wouldn't be the same without her...
she is my everything.