Christmas pt5

Kristan's P.O.V
I love Lachlan.
And I'm going to get him.
He will be mine.
But only... Lachlan is blinded because he is dating (Y/N).
And that makes me angry.
I will do anything to get him.
ANYTHING.
It was 2 days before Christmas and I wanted to have a boyfriend on Christmas.
A wealthy boyfriend.
Lachlan makes good money so I need him on Christmas.
And Lachlan isn't showing much interest so far. Maybe if (Y/N) was gone... Lachlan will finally see me!
I need to do something about it.
(Y/N) P.O.V
It was a Saturday evening and I was alone at home. Lachlan doing an instagram livestream, so I was really bored.
I watched "Christmas Vacation" with Callie on the couch when my phone rang with a text.
It was from Kristan! I was happy because it seemed like Kristan was mad at me these past few weeks.
Kristan- Hayyyy bestieeee!!!! Are you home?
Me- Yes! So bored. I'm alone with Callie. Just watching Christmas vacation! LOL! Hbu?
Kristan- Ooo. Nm. Just chilling.
Me- Nice.
Kristan- K gtg.
Me- Oh. Okay. Ttyl.
Then a couple minutes later, my phone rang with a text again.
Kristan- (Y/N), you need to unlock your back door.
Me- Ur coming over?
Kristan- Yes, from the back.
Me- oh. Kk.
I got up from my couch and unlocked the back door. It was already pitch black outside. The stars weren't even out.
Then I heard the front doorbell ring. I was confused. I just unlocked the back door...? I anyways walked to the front door and swung it open. I looked outside. No one was there.
Then I heard Callie bark loudly. I looked back as a hat went over my head.
"Merry Christmas motherfucker."
The voice growled.
Lachlan's P.O.V
"But yeah, I'll try to do a video with Simon sometime soon."
I told the livestream. Then I got a mysterious text on my phone.
"Hold on guys..."
I paused the livestream to see a photo from Kristan.
It was of (Y/N) tied up in red and green Christmas lights on a chair with Kristan's hand holding a knife to her throat...
Kristan- You call 911, she's dead. Come get me babyboy😘

I looked at the picture. I felt like crying. I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I looked away. I had to save (Y/N). She is the love of my life. Why didn't I tell her about Kristan sooner?
Me- Where are you Kristan?"
My fingers shook as I typed and sent the message.
Kristan- My basement babe💦👅🍆
Me- coming
Kristan told me to not call the cops... but she didn't say anything about telling my subscribers...