Christmas pt6

(Y/N) P.O.V
When I woke up, I was in a basement tied to a chair. I tried to wiggle out but I couldn't. Fuck.
Then Kristan came down the stairs holding a sharp knife. The blade could cut skin like it was a piece of silk.
"Kristan... why are you doing this?"
I wondered, choking up sobs. Kristan smirked with her cruel pink lips.
"See... the thing is... I'm in love with your boyfriend... and he's in love with me only... you got in the way..."
Kristan started. I shook my head.
"That's not true."
I snarled. Kristan frowned and walked right up to me. She grabbed my throat and squeezed. I could feel my breath shorten.
"Listen here you little whore, Lachlan will be mine. HE ADORES ME!"
Kristan growled. I choked but then i heard stomps upstairs. Kristan smiled and let go of my throat. I panted.
"Looks like my babyboy is here."
Kristan told me. Before I could say anything, she duct tapped my mouth... then walked upstairs.
Lachlan's P.O.V
I told the livestream what was happening. My viewers freaked out. I told them where Kristan lived and that I'd meet them in 10 minutes.
I got off the livestream and drove like a mad man to Kristan's house. When I got there, 3 fans were already there.
"Lachlan!"
They called out. They were 3 teenage girls around 16 years old.
"(Y/N) is trapped in a basement. We need to save her before Kristan kills her."
I explained. The girls nodded. A girl named  Laurelli spoke up.
"So what do we do?"
Laurelli questioned. I thought fast.
"You go through the front door 10 minutes after I go. I'm going to guide Kristan to her room. You find the basement and try to untie (Y/N). We'll go from there."
I planned. The girls nodded.
"Be quiet when you sneak in."
I warned. The girls listened and nodded again.
I walked into the house and shut the door. The house was dark.
"KRISTAN!"
I yelled. She appeared from the kitchen doorway.
"Hi Lachy."
She purred. It made me sick to do this but I had to save (Y/N)'s life.
"She's dead, isn't she? Well... now that she is... maybe we can get together?"
I asked. My heart was thumping. Kristan's cold eyes lit up.
"Of course babyboy! That's what I been saying all this time."
Kristan cooed. Kristan walked up to me and put her hand on my chest.
"Just me and you, Hmm?"
Kristan flirtatiously said.
"Mhm. Let's go to your room."
I answered. Kristan nodded.
"Shall we?"
(Y/N) P.O.V
15 minutes later, 3 girls walked down the stairs.
"There she is!"
One whispered. They ran to me and one of them lightly tore the duct tape from my mouth.
"Who are you?"
I questioned. The girls started untying me. One spoke up.
"I'm Laurelli. We are fans of Lachlan. He was doing a livestream when Kristan texted him. We'll get you out soon."
Laurelli Informed me. I nodded as the girls successfully untied me. I stood up from the chair.
"Thank you so much."
I said. The girls nodded.
"No problem. How we gotta go get Lachy. Now. He had to distract Kristan. Let's go find him."
Laurelli said. We all nodded and quietly walked up the stairs.