Ski Trip pt1

Every year my school does a ski trip. It was a week long trip and it's for the juniors and seniors.
This year I was a senior and I've never been on the ski trip in junior year but my best friend convinced me to go this year.
His name is Lachlan and he is one of the hottest guys at our school with his soft, golden blonde hair and his sweet and passionate blue eyes. Tall and nice on top of it.
Lachlan practically begged me to go this year I finally gave in after 2 weeks of him begging.
                               •••
"(Y/N) did you put all your bags in the bus?"
Lachlan asked me before we went to find seats on the bus. I nodded.
"Yeah. Did you?"
I asked. Lachlan nodded and put his arm around me and squeezed. He always did this in a friendly way.
"I'm so exited you're coming this year."
Lachlan told me. I rolled my eyes.
"Only because you made me."
I responded. Lachlan laughed. Then we saw the seniors start to find seats on the bus so we followed them.
Lachlan and I found seats at the back of the bus. I got window side because the deal was that if I came, I always got window. Lachlan agreed.
Once the bus started moving, our classmates started talking.
"Did you know that almost everyone loses their virginity on this trip?"
"Once I saw Ryan pressing Amanda against the window to his hotel room last year."
"They totally did it a million times."
I started to get nervous. I looked at Lachlan.
"Um... you didn't tell me people lose their virginity on this trip!"
I whisper shouted to Lachlan.
"Don't worry (Y/N), no one is going to force you to have sex with them. Plus, it's a hotel full of 16/17/18 year olds. Something is bound to happen."
Lachlan replied. I shrugged.
"Isn't there chaperones?"
I asked.
Lachlan chuckled.
"They legit go to bed at 8:30. You don't need to worry (Y/N). I promise."
Lachlan said as a bunch of condoms in wrappers sent flying everywhere and landed on my lap.
"UM!"
I said to Lachlan and slapped the condom off my lap. The rest of our classmates dove to get all the condom wrappers.
Pigs.
Lachlan looked at me nervously and blushed. I leaned my head against the window.
Well this is great.
                               •••
After 6 hours of driving, we finally got to our hotel. The hotel was right beside the ski hills and they looked huge! I ski'd and snowboarded so I really enjoy big slopes.

We got off the bus and retrieved our bags from under the bus. Then we went into the hotel and the teachers gave us our room numbers and a key. It was 10pm so they suggested we get a good nights rest.
My room was on the 3rd floor. Room 312 to be exact. I walked into my room and it was pretty nice. It was one king size bed and a pull out couch. I put my suitcase on the couch and put my toiletries in the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I put on my pyjamas and lay on the bed. I was out like a light.