The house in the forest pt3

"What do we do now?"
I questioned, looking around. I was scared but I could tell Lachlan was trying not to be.
"I don't know. We have no service."
Lachlan pointed out and looked at his phone. I bit my lip to keep it from quivering.
"Well, it's dark and really,really cold. We  shouldn't walk through the path while it's dark."
I informed Lachlan. Lachlan nodded.
"You're right. Hey... there's a little house over there. We can try and take shelter in there."
Lachlan said and pointed at a wooden house hidden behind a few pine trees.
"Alright."
I agreed. Lachlan took my hand and used his phone as a flashlight. We knocked on the big wooden door just in case someone lives there.
No answer.
Lachlan opened the door and we walked in. It was a normal house. Furniture in it and everything. I shut the door and tried to turn on the light.
No electricity.
Lachlan roamed in the kitchen and found a candle and lighter. He lit up the candle as we walked into the living room.
There was a fire place with a couch and coffee table. Lachlan set the candle on the coffee table.
"I'm going to make a fire to warm up."
Lachlan told me. I nodded. The couch turned into a bed so I made it while Lachlan made the fire.
Once the fire was lit and the house started to warm up, Lachlan lay beside me on the bed.
"Don't be scared. We'll get out of here in the morning when it's sunny."
Lachlan reassured me. I nodded as Lachlan kissed me.
~Smut~
I kissed Lachlan deeper. I could feel his smile against my lips as I rolled over on top of him.
His hands slipped under my shirt to hold my waist. I had my palms flat on his chest. I could hear his heart beating rapidly.
Lachlan slid his tongue into my mouth. I slipped my tongue in his.
I could feel Lachlan's hands dance up to my chest. My skin tingled of his touch. Shivers went down my spine. Lachlan started leaving small kisses on my neck. I could feel his hot breath against my skin. It was suddenly very VERY warm in this room.
My fingers got tangled in this soft blonde hair.
Lachlan then sat up. I sat on him and wrapped my legs around his torso. I had my hands behind his neck and his hands were on my waist. I gave him one more gentle kiss on his lips and looked into his beautiful blue ocean eyes.
~Non Smut~
Lachlan kissed me on the forehead and then...
BANG!
Something slammed shut, the house rattled. What the f-