Sisters Ex Boyfriend pt7

The next day after work, i was sitting in my living room on my phone. I was going to go over to Lachlan's house but when I texted him, he didn't answer.
I heard the front door jiggle. I looked over and it was Katrina. She walked in the house and past me.
"Hello (Y/N)."
Katrina said causally and smiled. I took a good look at her. Her long black hair is down and her big blue eyes popped. She wore black tights and a white Power by Lachlan shirt.
Wait, what?
"Erm... where were you?"
I questioned. Katrina sat on the couch opposite of me.
"Oh, I was at Lachlan's house."
Katrina responded and smirked.
What. The. Fuck.
"What's up with the shirt?"
I asked. Katrina looked down at her shirt and smiled up at me, enjoying this moment.
"Oh, it's Lachlan's shirt. He gave it to me. It's a little big but it's cute."
Katrina giggled. I was furious as my phone rang.
Lachlan- Soz Babe. I was busy. Yes, come over now😘

I rang on Lachlan's door bell, still pissed. Lachlan opened it up with a big smile.
"Hey Ba..."
I walked past Lachlan. Lachlan looked confused and shut the door.
"We need to talk."
I said sternly. Lachlan looked at me with his wide blue eyes, knowing that I was very serious.
"What's up?"
Lachlan asked me. I had to ask. I was scared but I had to.
"Why was Kat here?"
I asked Lachlan. Lachlan looked shocked and bit his lip.
"How did you know?"
Lachlan asked me. I rolled my eyes. So she was here.
"Lachlan, why was she here?"
I asked once again. Lachlan sighed.
"She came over crying."
Lachlan informed me. I snorted.
"C'mon Lachlan. Why the fuck would Kat be crying?"
I asked. Lachlan shrugged.
"I don't think she'd want me telling you."
Lachlan told me. I narrowed my eyes.
"She's my sister Lachlan. Why was she crying? Probably to get you back and you were here with open arms, taking her back."
I accused. Lachlan groaned.
"Fine (Y/N)! She was crying because she feels as if she doesn't have a proper sister relationship with you!"
Lachlan stressfully told me.
"HA! That's funny Lachlan."
I sarcastically said. Lachlan was getting mad though.
"(Y/N) Kat is your sister. She obviously cares about you."
Lachlan sternly told me. I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah right Lachlan. Kat was a Bitch to me ever since we were kids. Like she really cares now!"
I shouted. I was so frustrated. Katrina always gets what she wants and who she wants even if that means squeezing out some tears. Lachlan was getting angry though.
"For Gods sake (Y/N)! You don't understand! Katrina was crying! She wants a sister relationship with you!"
Lachlan informed me.
"No! Do you know how much times I used to cry as a kid? She was such a bitch to me! You don't understand!"
I yelled. Lachlan finally lost it though.
"You know what (Y/N)? Maybe you're the Bitch!"
Lachlan yelled back. I felt as if I got slapped in the face. I could feel tears well up in my eyes. Lachlan softened up.
"No... (y/n)..."
Lachlan said softly and touched my arm but I shook his hand away.
"No.! I'm fucking tired of this. I'm always everyone's second choice. Never their first. I try. I try so hard to make people happy but I'm always worthless. Whatever this is... it's over. I'm not your second choice. Now, I'm not even a choice at all."
I said and walked past Lachlan.
"NO! No no no no please! You're not second..."
I heard Lachlan's voice fade as I walked out of his house and shut the door.