Just Listen pt1

I looked down at the pictures on my phone completely shocked. My hands started to shake.
No.
This can't be true. This can't be real.
But it was right in front of my eyes.
I felt sick. Like I was about to hurl. My eyes  tore away from my phone screen as I heard the door unlock.
It was probably my boyfriend, Lachlan. I was waiting for him In his new apartment that he just bought. He was a year older than me and just finished high school last year. We've been together for a year and a couple months.
Lachlan told me to wait in his apartment for him because he thought we haven't been together alone lately.
I was sat on the couch, still shaking as the picture was burned into my head. Lachlan strolled in. He looked happy to see me.
"Hey babe."
Lachlan said and placed his car keys on the counter. I stood up but my legs were wobbly.
Lachlan tried hooking his arm around my waist but I stepped back. Lachlan looked at me confused.
"(Y/N) what's wrong?"
Lachlan asked me, genuinely concerned. I looked at him but all I could think about was the picture.
Lachlan and some random girl kissing.
The tweets just kept coming from Lachlan's fans. They were confused as to why Lachlan was kissing a girl that's not me.
"Get away from me."
I growled. Lachlan raised his eyebrows.
"Babe, what's going on? Are you okay?"
Lachlan asked me. I wanted to burst out crying.
"You... you cheater."
I accused. Lachlan looked at me confused.
"What? (Y/N) I would never! What are ya on about?"
Lachlan asked me. I laughed, a mean laugh.
"Don't play dumb Lachlan, why don't you check Twitter?"
I asked. Lachlan pulled out his phone and checked Twitter. His face went pale.
"Yeah. That's what I fucking thought."
I said. I tried to walk away but Lachlan grabbed my arm.
"Babe, don't go. Hold on. Do you really believe..."
"Don't call me babe!"
I snapped and tried to shake my arm away. Lachlan looked at me with pleading eyes.
"(Y/N) are you serious?"
Lachlan asked me, now getting angry. I nodded.
"Yes I am Lachlan. How... HOW COULD YOU?"
I blurted.
"DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D DO THAT? DO YOU KNOW WHO I EVEN AM (Y/N)"
Lachlan yelled back. I felt my chest tighten.
"you know what Lachlan? I thought I knew you."
I told him. Lachlan looked hurt but it soon turned into more anger.
"WOW. Unbelievable (Y/N). I thought you fucking knew I would never cheat on you."
Lachlan told me. I shook my head.
"You know what's fucking unbelievable? Everything you're telling me now! There's proof right there Lachlan! And you're here lying to my FUCKING FACE!"
I yelled and continued...
"I thought you fucking loved me Lachlan. You fucking threw me away like I was nothing. That just proves that you don't even want me!"
I raised my voice. Lachlan got even more mad.
"FUCK YOU (Y/N)! YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T LOVE YOU! NEVER FUCKING DID! And also, I don't want you anymore! I never wanted you!"
Lachlan yelled. Realization hit his face right after he said that. I felt like I just got slapped in the face.
"No... (Y/N) I didn't mean..."
Now the tears were streaming down my face. I pulled away from Lachlan's grasp and ran out of his apartment.