Boarding school pt10

Lachlan's P.O.V
(Y/N) and I decided to make a video. I wanted to introduce her as my girlfriend to my fans. We set up the camera in (Y/N)'s room to record. We sat down and I turned on the camera. I was about to speak but then we heard a voice downstairs.
"Lachlan, (Y/N)! Come downstairs."
It was my parents. They must of just came home.
"Coming."
I called. I left the camera on as (Y/N) and I went downstairs. We probably wouldn't be too long anyways.
(Y/N) P.O.V
Mr and Mrs power sat down in the living room. Mitch saw Lachlan and I so he ran upstairs. Lachlan and I sat across from Mr and Mrs Power.
"We have been informed that there has been a robbery."
Mr Power started. Lachlan looked at his father with a confused expression.
"What do you mean? None of my stuff has been robbed."
Lachlan said.
"A robbery with the robber in the house. My wife's pearl necklace is gone. No where to be seen."
Mr Power told us but his eyes were directed towards me.
"How do you know?"
Lachlan questioned.
"Mitch said he was passing by our room to look for something when he noticed the pearl necklace I keep in a glass display is gone."
Mrs Power answered. She then looked at me and raised her eyebrows.
"Why are you guys eyeing me?"
I questioned. I didn't do anything!
"We believe it's you."
Mr Power told me. My face paled. Me? I never stole anything in my life!
"I didn't steal your necklace."
I informed Mr and Mrs power.
"(Y/N) doesn't steal."
Lachlan reassured his parents.
"May we go see then?"
Mr Power challenged. I nodded. I have nothing to hide.
"Yes."
I responded. They stood up and went inside my room. We passed by Mitch who was calmly sitting on his bed.
We entered my clean room, then Mrs Power gasped. She went into my duffle bag and pulled out a white pearl necklace. What the fuck?
"You- you stole it!"
Mrs Power accused. I held my hands up. Lachlan looked at me with his jaw dropped.
"I never took them!"
I cried out. Mr Power shook his head.
"There is clear evidence right here, (Y/N). We trusted you in our home."
Mr Power said in  a stern tone. Lachlan looked at me with disgust. I never stole anything from anyone, why were there pearls in my duffle bag?
"I never-"
I started to say but Mr Power interrupted. Lachlan walked right out of my room. Tears started flowing down my cheeks.
"We are going to book you a flight for tonight back to Toronto. Pack all of your bags right now. We will be taking you to the airport in 20 minutes."
Mr Power said as he and his wife stormed out of my room and slammed the door behind them.
I packed while crying.
Mitch's P.O.V
The door rattled shut as (Y/N) left our house without saying goodbye to me or Lachlan. Lachlan cursed and punched the wall. I smiled to myself. That'll teach him a lesson. My brother shouldn't get all the pretty girls. It should be me and only me. I will always win. Don't you forget that older brother.