Boarding school pt8

A/N This chapter is extremely dirty so if you're uncomfortable with sexual interaction, please do not read! And if you're Lachlan or Rob...please do not read!!! To those who are reading... Good luck ;)
-Extreme smut-
Lachlan cupped my face with his hands and deepened our kiss. I've never felt so loved. Both our hearts were beating rapidly, especially mine.
I gripped the sides of Lachlan's t-shirt. We kept kissing, slowly. Trying not to ruin the moment.
But I wanted more, and I could tell that Lachlan did too.
I stopped kissing him. He looked at me confused but then I took the hem of my shirt and lifted it up. I took off my shirt and threw it on the ground. Lachlan's blue eyes stared, examining my chest. I lifted Lachlan's t-shirt. He quickly got the hint and pulled his t-shirt off. I smiled and launched myself at him. We started kissing some more. Slowly, a little bit afraid to make the next move. Lachlan's hands were on my waist and my hands were pressed up against his bare chest. I was right; his heart was beating rapidly.
"You don't need to be afraid with touching me."
I whispered and guided his hands to my breasts. His hands were stiff at first so I started to kiss Lachlan harder. He finally gathered the courage to take off my bra. He undid the clasp and threw it onto the ground. I lay down and brought him down on me. His hands cupped my breasts as I started to tongue kiss him. He started to squeeze and moan. I started to take his pants off when Lachlan looked up at me, uneasy.
"W-wait... are you sure?"
Lachlan asked me. I nodded.
"Yes. Are you?"
"Yeah."
Lachlan and I quickly stripped down until we were both naked. I was on top of Lachlan as he grabbed a condom. He put it on, then we started.
I wrapped my legs around him as he started thrusting upwards. We tongue kissed as I started pulling on Lachlan's hair. I started to moan from satisfaction. Lachlan then started to trail kisses down from my mouth to my neck. He brought his lips up to my breasts and started sucking my right breast. His hand squeezed my left breast as I let out a sigh of relief. His thumb started to caress my nipple. Once he stopped, be brought his lips down to my stomach and started kissing my stomach. My hands played with his golden blonde hair. When he finished kissing my stomach, he motioned me to turn around. I lay on my stomach as Lachlan put his face in between my butt cheeks and started sucking. I let out a soft moan as his hands squeezed my butt. I started to heavily breathe as Lachlan started to suck harder. After he stopped, he trailed kisses on my butt cheeks. I finally turned around and pulled him on top of me. I started kissing his neck. I started sucking hard, probably creating a hickey. Lachlan thrusted inside me harder. He let out a gentle moan. I grabbed his waist to push him inside me more. I brought my lips back up to his and we started tongue kissing harder. We kept thrusting inside each other until we both got really tired. He sighed and lay beside me. He had a massive boner. I slowly peeled the condom off his penis and gripped it. I started to motion my hands, rubbing it up and down. Lachlan loudly sighed as I started doing it quicker.
I finally put my thong back on since Lachlan's condom was off. Lachlan sat up as I sat on his lap. I faced him as he cupped both my breasts with his hands. His hair was a little wet, but mine probably was too. I started kissing him again with my hands running up and down his chest. He started squeezing my breasts again as I started kissing his cheeks, nose and lips. Finally, we were done and we both collapsed onto the bed exhausted. I cuddled up beside him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we slowly started to drift to sleep.

A/N FUCK, WHAT DID I JUST WRITE??? I seriously need to just... for a girl who has had NO sexual interaction, I sure do write it well... WTFFF OKAYYYY, if Lachlan or Rob ever sees this... rip my life... But... to all you who read... have fun sleeping tonight :))))))