Your Brothers Best Friend pt9

My heart dropped once I saw my brother looking straight at us.
"Are you fucking serious?"
I heard my brother ask. Lachlan dropped my hand as my brother stormed right to us.
"Brian, calm down."
Lachlan told my brother. My brother snorted.
"Calm down? DUDE! I see my best friend and my FUCKING SISTER HOLDING HANDS! I see my best friend and my sister TOGETHER! What the fuck?"
My brother asked us. Technically, we're not together just yet. We were on ONE date and just my luck, my brother was here to see it all.
"Brian, stop! You're embarrassing me."
I told my brother. My brother glared at me and dragged me away from Lachlan.
"Lachlan, bro seriously? My sister? Since when?"
My brother asked Lachlan. Lachlan narrowed his eyes.
"What do you mean? What's wrong with (Y/N)? Sure, she's your sister. But why does it matter if I like her?"
Lachlan boldly asked. My brother just got angrier.
"You do know she's a year younger than us? You know, there are so much hotter girls in our school but you pick my sister!"
My brother told Lachlan. My heart sunk as my brother degraded me. Lachlan then got furious.
"ARE YOU? ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL? I don't care if she's a year younger. Honestly, I saw her in the halls at school before and I thought she was beautiful. I didn't even know (Y/N) was your sister until I came to YOUR house!"
Lachlan raged. I could see the anger in his eyes. As if his blue eyes turned into a stormy ocean.
"I don't care Lachlan. You're not going to be with my sister. You're not allowed near her."
My brother told Lachlan. My brother took my arm but I shook his arm away.
"You're not mom and dad! You can't tell me I can't hang out or see Lachlan. I could be with Lachlan if I really wanted to!"
I informed my brother. My brother shook his head and took my arm.
"Brian, let go of me!"
"We're going home (Y/N)"