The house in the forest pt1

I was outside on my lawn raking the leaves. The cool October breeze hit my face as I finally placed the rake against the tree. The trees were beautiful, with red, orange and yellow leaves on them. Some fell down which made my parents send me outside to rake the lawn.
I then got a text from my phone. I took my phone out of my hoodie pocket and saw that it was Lachlan, my boyfriend of 8 months.
Lachy💛- Hey babe. Can I come over?
I smiled to myself and quickly texted back.
Me- Sure. We can figure out what we are going to wear for Rob's costume party.
Lachlan's friend, Rob was hosting a costume party tomorrow night. Lachlan and I still haven't figured out what we are going to wear.
Lachy💛- Alright. I can pick you up and we can go to the costume store at the mall.
Me- Kk.

I ran to my room to put on a new change of clothes. I wore grey leggings and a cream long sleeved fluffy shirt. I rushed downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I passed by my parents room.
"I'm going Halloween costume shopping with Lachlan."
I called out from the doorway.
"Have fun honey!"
My mom called back.
I went downstairs and slipped on my Ugg's. I opened the door and there stood Lachlan. Looking adorable as always. In his long sleeved striped top and black pants. His hair looking golden and his eyes a beautiful shade of blue.
"Hey."
I greeted Lachlan. Lachlan gave me a sweet smile.
"Hey babe. Ready to go?"
Lachlan asked and jingled his keys. I nodded.
"Yup."
I said and went out the door. I locked it then we went in his car.
"What do you wanna be?"
I questioned. Lachlan quickly answered.
"Drift from fortnite."
Lachlan happily told me. I nodded.
"What do you want to be?"
Lachlan asked me. I shrugged. I had no idea. I didn't want to be a clichè superhero or a devil. I wanted to be something different...
"Maybe an angel?"
I suggested. Lachlan smirked.
"Hm... I don't know about you being an angel babe..."
Lachlan told me and laughed. I laughed and punched his arm lightly.
"Shut up. Hm... we'll just see when we get there."
I responded. Then, we finally pulled into the parking lot.