Your Brothers Best Friend pt10

My brother has been watching me like a hawk the day after he found out that Lachlan and I liked each other. Finally, he stopped caring what I was doing and I met up with Lachlan when my brother went out. Lachlan picked me up. He had his swim shorts on and a plain red T-shirt with his black sunglasses on his eyes.
"I couldn't wait for today."
I admitted as I shut the car door. Lachlan started driving.
"Me too."
Lachlan told me and smiled. We arrived at the beach 10 minutes later. Lachlan parked his car and got out a blanket. I carried the beach bag and we made our way to the sand. It wasn't too packed today although it was beautiful and sunny.
Lachlan lay the blankets out on the sand while I took the drinks and sunblock out of the bag. I saw as Lachlan took off his shirt. Lachlan looked at me and smiled. My face quickly flushed as I looked away.
"Whatcha looking at (Y/N)?"
Lachlan teased. I only blushed more and hid my smile. Lachlan laughed as he took the sunblock and lathered himself with it. I took off my clothes. I quickly hid myself with a towel. I was a little self conscious about me in a bikini. Lachlan raised his eyebrows at me. I shrugged and put sunblock on my face. I dropped my towel, put sunblock on my body quickly and covered myself again. Lachlan sighed and walked closer to me. He tugged at my towel.
"Lachlan, no, what are you..."
I started to ask and tried tugging it back.
"Why are you covering yourself up (Y/N)?"
Lachlan interrupted me. He looked a little sad. I pressed my lips together tightly.
"Um... I don't know..."
I lied. Lachlan wasn't having it though.
"Yes you do. Please tell me."
Lachlan said to me with pleading eyes. I looked down at the sand, then back up to his blue eyes.
"I don't like the way my body looks."
I admitted. Lachlan looked at me with wide and shocked eyes. Lachlan came closer and took my towel away and dropped it into the sand. Lachlan looked at me in the eyes. He was really close to me.
"(Y/N) I don't know why you wouldn't like the way you look. You're absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous."
Lachlan told me and pulled me into a very tight hug. I smiled shyly and hugged Lachlan back. We then pulled away from each other.
"You think so?"
I asked Lachlan. Lachlan brushed the hair that was in the way of my eyes.
"I know so."
Lachlan responded. I smiled and Lachlan took my hand.
"Alright beautiful, Why don't we go enjoy the water?"