Just Listen pt4

~A week later. (Y/N) perspective~
The next day I woke up to a text message from my ex boyfriend, Micheal. I was confused. Michel and I broke up months ago before I started dating Lachlan. He always treated me horribly so I broke up with him. I wondered what he wanted.
Micheal- Hey (Y/N), long time no talk... heard what happened with Lachlan... wanna get some coffee later?
Seriously? At a time like this? I rolled my eyes and didn't respond. I had a million other messages from Lachlan. I scrolled past them. Lastly, I found a message from Taylor and responded.
Taylor- Hey (Y/N), you feeling any better? I wanted to know if you wanted to come by my condo later?
Me- hey. Still feel shitty. Soz Taylor, idk if I could go out of my house looking like this.
Taylor- c'mon. It's been a week. Please?
Me- Taylorrrrr :(
Taylor- Ik it's been hard for you (Y/N) but you need to get out of the house. I'm assuming you didn't even talk to Lachlan yet. You need to get your shit together. I'm sorry if I sound rude but you don't know the full story AND you won't step foot out of your house.
Me- Have YOU talked to Lachlan?
Taylor- Maybe. He's my friend too, (Y/N).
Me- Ik, Ik. Fine. I'll come in 20 minutes.
Taylor- fix yourself up nice too. You need to take care of yourself.
Me- Ik, thanks Tay.
Taylor- anytime. See you in a bit.
I signed and rolled out if bed. Taylor always had a way of convincing me. I took a shower then changed into a pretty orange jumper I got for my birthday last year and paired it up with black tights and Nike shoes. I brushed my teeth and put a little bit of make up on. I then left to go to Taylor's condo.