The house in the forest pt7

Lachlan's P.O.V
She ran out the door before I could drag her back. The door slammed shut.
Then I heard her scream.
I opened the door so fast and the wind from the door opening blew in my face. I looked around.
(Y/N) was gone.
What.
The.
F-
"(Y/N)!!!"
I screamed. I didn't care if whoever took her heard me. I'd rather be captured with her than her be alone.
No response.
I kept yelling her name but there was no response at all...
(Y/N) P.O.V
"Rob? What the fuck?"
I asked. Rob smiled.
"Happy Halloween."
Rob responded.
But I was confused.
"COME OUT BOYS!"
Rob shouted and a bunch youtubers came out from the dark and a light turned on.
The room was decorated with a "happy Halloween" banners and pumpkins. There was a food table and a punch with orange dye.
I recognized some youtubers like Sam and Colby, Shane Dawson and Mylifeaseva. There were a lot more but it would take too much time to list the names.
"Rob? What's? I'm so confused?"
I said. Rob smirked.
"It's a prank. I made the taxi driver drive you guys here. The address was actually this house, not my original house. We decided to do a prank on you guys. We saw you the whole time."
Rob responded. Blush crept to my cheeks.
"Even the..."
"Yes. Jheez guys, PG13 please?"
Rob chuckled. I covered my face in my hands. Then I texted Lachlan to come to the basement.
A few seconds later, Lachlan arrived. Looked happy to see me but very confused.
"Y/N)!"
Lachlan said and hugged me. He kissed the top of my head. Rob smiled.
"Happy Halloween Lachy."
Rob winked.
"What? How? Why?"
Lachlan asked. Rob laughed and explained the whole thing.
Lachlan burst out laughing.
"Wow Rob. You really outdone yourself."
Lachlan replied. Rob nodded.
"But I gotcha... didn't I?"