Sisters Ex Boyfriend pt3

It was hot like usual in Australia so I just wore a black tank top with a 5SOS printed on it with black tights and converse.
I drove to Lachlan's house which he was renting. I knocked on the door and Lachlan opened it up.
He was wearing a Nike shirt and shorts with socks. He beamed at me.
"Hey (Y/N). Come in."
Lachlan said and stepped away to let me in.
Lachlan gave me a small house tour, then we sat down in his living room. Lachlan closed the blinds and set a bowl of popcorn between us.
Lachlan and I caught up a little bit on how we are doing, then Lachlan started the movie.
"Channing Tatum is so hot."
I pointed out. Lachlan snorted.
"He is not."
Lachlan argued. I nodded.
"Yes! Look at him!"
"I think you have a little bit of drool right there..."
Lachlan laughed as I playfully slapped him in the arm. Lachlan then grabbed a pillow and hit me on my head.
"Hey!"
I yelled and reached over to grab the pillow from Lachlan. Lachlan laughed as I accidentally ended up falling on his chest.
We were so close. Just an inch apart. I had a clear view of his beautiful blue eyes.
"Oh! I'm so-"
But I ended up getting cut off because Lachlan kissed me. His gentle lips connected to mine...
-Smut-
We broke apart, leaving me breathless. Excitement and fear ran through my veins.
"Was that okay?"
Lachlan whispered. I nodded.
"Can I-"
This time, I cut Lachlan off by aggressively kissing him. Lachlan Shut the t.v off and flipped me so I was laying on the couch. Lachlan lay on top of me, his hands roaming the curves of my bare waist. Lachlan opened his mouth as I opened mine. I felt his tongue entering my mouth. Our tongues danced around each other until Lachlan closed his mouth and I closed mine.
Lachlan quickly took off his shirt and threw it to the ground. I ran my hands along his bare chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. I started to suck at Lachlan's neck. Lachlan breathed heavily.
I trailed my kisses up and down his neck and put my hands in his hair. As Lachlan sucked on my lip.
My heart started beating rapidly as I started to kiss Lachlan passionately. Our lips moving in sync and our hands roaming each other's chest.
Lachlan lifted the bottom of my tank top to take it off. I nodded but before he could slip it off my phone started to ring.
Non-Smut
The ringing of my phone tore Lachlan and I apart from each other. Lachlan got up as I checked the caller ID.
Katrina.
Lachlan put his shirt back on as I answered the phone.
"Hello?"
I answered.
"Where are you?"
Katrina barked. I sighed.
"I'm at my friends house. Why?"
I asked her. I heard Katrina walking around.
"Mom wanted to know if you'd be home for dinner."
Katrina said, calmer this time."
"Yeah. I'm gonna be home in a bit. "
I informed Katrina.
"Oh okay-"
Katrina started to say but I cut her off.
"Okay bye!"
"Wait, which friend-"
I hung up the phone and tossed it onto the touch. Lachlan looked at me with his big blue eyes.
"Was that Kat?"
Lachlan asked me. I nodded and flattened my hair with my hand.
"Yeah. Gotta get home for dinner. I'll text you."
I said and got up. Lachlan looked at me a little scared. I have him a reassuring smile and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
Then I left with my heart still beating fast.