Christmas pt3

(Y/N) P.O.V
The next few days, Kristan and Christie haven't really been talking to me. I just assumed that they have gotten busy. I anyways had Lachlan to talk to. Lachlan called me telling me that he has a surprise for me. My heart fluttered at the word "surprise." I still couldn't believe Lachlan is my boyfriend. I started off by knowing Lachlan from YouTube. I was actually a huge fan of him until I met him at a YouTube event. I was a organizer there because I needed the money. Lachlan and I ended up talking a lot, soon we were a couple.
Lachlan told me that he'd be at my house in about 20 minutes. I hurried to get dressed out of my Christmas pyjamas that I got from last year. I changed into a white wool sweater with light grey tights. I put cream coloured stockings and a bit of lip gloss. I gave Callie some water before I heard a knock at the front door.
"Coming!"
I called out and ran to the front door. I put on my black winter jacket and a grey knitted hat. I tied up my beige winter boots  and opened the door. Lachlan stood there with a big smile on his face. He was wearing his red/red winter coat that he usually wears on ski trips. His eyes shined.
"Hey babe! I got us a ride."
Lachlan stepped aside as I saw 2 horses. One black horse and one white with a carriage strapped behind them.
"No way!"
I yelped and jumped up to hug Lachlan. Lachlan laughed and held me up by my waist.
"Yes! We can go around town with these horses but then return them after an hour to a barn."
Lachlan Informed me. I closed my house door and locked it. Lachlan put his arm around me and guided me to the horses. I pet the horse on its back. This was incredible.
The streets were still full of fresh white snow. On top of that, it started to snow a little bit.
Lachlan and I got into the carriage after petting the horses. Lachlan bought us hot chocolate in a thermos which was resting in the cup holders. Lachlan grabbed the rein and started to guide the horses.
"Lachy... this is so beautiful."
I told him. Lachlan smirked.
"I knew you'd love it babe. I thought we'd get into the Christmas spirit and ride around town with horses for a bit."
Lachlan explained to me. I nodded and blushed. Lachlan always knew what to do to make me happy.
After our hour was up, Lachlan and I brought the horses back to the barn. The owner of the horses took the carriage and horse away as Lachlan and I made our way to his car. It was parked in the barn driveway.
"Thanks for that experience, Lachy."
I thanked Lachlan as we got into the car.
"Anything for you, princess."
-Small Smut-
I pressed my mouth against Lachlan's. Lachlan returned the kiss. The kiss got deeper.
"Follow me."
Lachlan muttered. Lachlan jumped into the back seat. I followed him. Lachlan dragged me down on the seat and pressed his chest up against mine. Lachlan kissed me again, using tongue. Lachlan's hands grabbed at my hips and my hands were tangled in his mass of blonde hair. I bit Lachlan's lip and he moaned. Lachlan sucked on my neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I then brought my lips up to Lachlan's and gave him a hard kiss. I guided Lachlan's hands to my breast. He squeezed and I let out a satisfied whimper. I then reached down to undo his belt when his phone started buzzing.
-Non Smut-
Lachlan's phone started blowing up with text messages. Who was texting Lachy? Wait... no... who was blowing up Lachy's phone?
Lachlan grabbed his phone and checked it. He nervously bit his lip and shoved it into his pocket.
"My mom wants me to be home. I'll take you home first, Kay?"
Lachlan asked me. I slowly nodded. Was that really Lachlan's mom blowing up or was that someone else?