Christmas pt8

Lachlan's P.O.V
The next morning, I drove to the hospital as soon as possible. My hands were shaky and my heart was pounding hard all throughout the drive. Once I got to the hospital, I rushed to the receptionist.
"Hi, my Girlfriend (Y/N) (Y/L/N) arrived here last night. Can I please get to see her now?"
I nervously asked. The receptionist typed in (Y/N)'s name in the computer and bit her lip.
"Hm... Alright. She's room 334. I'll get a nurse to escort you to her room."
The receptionist responded. I nodded as the receptionist made a phone call. Minutes later, a small Indian nurse shown up.
"Hi. (Y/N)'s room is this way."
The nurse guided me. I followed as we took the elevator. She lead me down a long hallway to room 334. She opened the door as I saw (Y/N) laying on a bed. She had a huge bandage across her stomach, where she got stabbed. Her face was pale and her hair was matted. Her eyes were tired and she slowly looked up at us.
"You have a few minutes."
The nurse told me and left the room. I quickly walked up beside (Y/N)'s bed.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
My stomach hurt like hell when I woke up but then the nurse gave me some pain killers. I had a huge bandage wrapped around my stomach.
I took a nap all morning until I woke up again but instead... To Lachlan.
"Oh God (Y/N)... Oh fuck... I'm so sorry."
Lachlan apologized and kneeled down. Hot tears were steaming down his cold pink cheeks from his big blue eyes. His ski sloped nose sniffled as he wiped his tears with his sleeve. My hand slowly reached out to fix his messy blonde hair. He must of woke up and rushed to the hospital right away. He started choking up sobs.
"I should of told you."
Lachlan cried out. Tears were rushing out of his eyes now, too fast for it to stop.
"'Tis, not your fa-fault."
I managed to breathe out. Lachlan shook his head.
"No. It is. I should of told you. I didn't want to ruin your friendship but I should of told you. Kristan was a shitty friend anyway."
Lachlan choked out. I nodded.
"Y-yeah. But Kristan was the o-o-one who took this t-too far."
I muttered. Lachlan sighed.
"I could of prevented it from happening."
Lachlan retorted. I shook my head and wiped his tears with the back of my hand.
"No. Kristan is a physco. This would of happened anyways."
I reassured him. Lachlan shrugged. The nurse then came back in.
"Visiting time is up."
The nurse informed Lachlan. Lachlan slowly stood up.
"When is she going to get out of here?"
Lachlan questioned. The nurse looked at her clipboard.
"She should be out tomorrow evening, we hope."
The nurse answered. Lachlan nodded.
"Okay... I'll see you on Christmas (Y/N). I love you."
Lachlan told me softly, his eyes red and puffy from crying.
"Okay. I love you too."
I fell back asleep once Lachlan left the room.