Ski Trip pt2

The next morning, everyone woke up around 9 for breakfast. I ate in my hotel room but met up with Lachlan around 11:30 so we could ski together.

"I'm so exited. I haven't ski'd in ages!"
Lachlan told me. I smiled as I put on my ski's.
"Same here. Which hill first?"
I asked Lachlan. Lachlan smirked.
"The biggest slope, duh."
Lachlan said and ruffled my hair. I laughed.
"Alright, alright."
I replied and stood up. Lachlan stood up too and we headed to the ski lift.

Lachlan and I ended up racing and spending the whole afternoon there. We finally stopped skiing at 7:30 and we ate dinner at the hotel restaurant.
I was looking around at the rest of the students eating dinner, then Lachlan spoke up.
"So, the new kid came on the trip."
Lachlan informed me. I finished chewing my pasta before speaking.
"What new kid?"
I asked confused. I didn't know there was a new kid.
"Yeah. He came 2 weeks ago. I'm surprised you didn't notice him."
Lachlan told me. I shrugged.
"Nope. So what are we doing after this?"
I asked Lachlan. Lachlan wiped his mouth with a napkin and threw it on his empty plate.
"Well right now it's 8:30 so we are going to get changed into our swim suits and go to the hot tub."
Lachlan told me. My cheeks flushed. Hot tub? Alone? With Lachlan? I couldn't keep myself from blushing.
"H-hot tub?"
I asked, Lachlan nodded.
"Yeah. A bunch of my friends are gonna be here and you are coming."
Lachlan confirmed. I let a little breath out that I didn't even realize I was holding.

I went into my hotel room and changed into yellow floral bikini bottoms and a yellow floral cami bikini top. I put on a large white t-shirt that Lachlan lended to me and held my towel then left the room. I met up with Lachlan by his hotel room door. He was on the 2nd floor, room 225. Lachlan came out of his room just as I was coming in. He wore a pair of light blue and dark blue swim shorts and he didn't bother to put on a shirt. It was impossible for me not to look...
"You ready (Y/N)?"
Lachlan asked me and smiled. I nodded.

We got to the hot tub and there were already 3 people in there already. 2 guys and a girl. Lachlan and I greeted them. They offered us alcohol. Lachlan took a beer, I took a cooler. I was just gonna only have one anyways.
I pulled Lachlan's t-shirt over my head and noticed Lachlan clearly checking me out. His eyes moving down and up. He blushed and looked away when he saw that I caught him. I blushed as well and got into the steaming hot tub.
We chatted for a bit before Lachlan tapped me on the shoulder.
"That's the new kid."
Lachlan told me. I looked as I saw the new kid coming this way, about to come into the hot tub with us.
My mind buzzed and my heart dropped.
No fucking way.
The guy I lost my virginity to accidentally during junior year.
Simon.