Christmas pt2

At 6PM, I started to get ready for the Christmas party. I wore a nice tight fitted v-neck red dress with a Santa Claus hat on top of my head. I put some red lipstick on then heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my purse then ran downstairs. I opened and door and Lachlan stood at my step. He looked adorable as always, in a red hoodie and jeans. His cheeks were a little pink from the cold and his blonde hair was tousled.
"Hey babe, you ready to go?"
Lachlan asked me. I nodded and put on my black flats. I walked out the door and locked it before getting in Lachlan's car.
"You look beautiful as always."
Lachlan Informed me. I blushed.
"Thanks Lachy."
I said and leaned over to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. The house where the party is, was only 10 minutes away from my house. Lachlan parked along the road as we got out and walked to the front door. Inside the house was full of Christmas decorations and almost everyone from 12th grade. Everyone wore either green or red. Lachlan and I walked around. Lachlan went to go see his friends as I saw my 2 best friends, Kristan and Christie sitting on a couch in the living room.
"Hey!"
I greeted them both and sat beside them. Kristan has wavy red hair and cat-like green eyes. She was curvy in all the right ways. She was a standard beautiful girl and very known in our school. Christie is Filipino with caramel skin and long black hair. She has big brown eyes and a gymnastics body. Christie was also very known in our school.
"Hey (Y/N)!"
Christie said back. Kristan nodded at me. She had a beer in her hand already.
"You getting drunk tonight?"
I asked Kristan. Kristan nodded.
"Awh, fuck yeah. What's a party without a little buzz?"
Kristan questioned and took a swig of her beer. I shrugged in response.
"Didn't You come with Lachy?"
Christie asked me. I nodded.
"Yeah. He's just in the kitchen with the boys."
I answered. Kristan stood up from the couch.
"Speaking of the kitchen, I need shots. See you in a bit."
Kristan told us and walked away. I raised my eyebrows at Christie. That was weird.
"Is she in a mood?"
I questioned Christie. Christie bit her lip.
"Yeah, something like that."
Christie muttered and shrugged. Hm. Odd. I quickly changed the subject.

A few hours later, Kristan was full on drunk and seemed pissed at me for no reason. I shrugged it off. I'd rather talk it out with her when she's sober. I hung around Lachlan for a bit but then he went to go get a drink. Christie was probably with Kristan. I wasn't too sure where Kristan was, so I just sat on the couch and scrolled through Instagram, waiting for one of them to come back.

Christie's P.O.V
Kristan was acting like a bitch to (Y/N) and I knew why. It wasn't nice of Kristan to act like such a bitch but I didn't know what to do. (Y/N) didn't really do anything wrong. I was stuck in the middle.
The party was clearing out and I went to go get a drink. I then heard familiar voices. I looked through the crack of the door of the kitchen to see Kristan and Lachlan. I pressed my ear against the door.
"I know I'm drunk but I promise, I love you."
Kristan slurred to Lachlan. Lachlan looked at Kristan with wide eyes.
"Kristan, stop."
Lachlan deadpanned.
"I'm serious. My best friend... (Y/N) obviously, you don't need her. She's kind of a bitch to be honest. You need me."
Kristan seriously told Lachlan.
"How could you say that about (Y/N)? She's your best friend. And yes, I do need her."
Lachlan replied. Kristan giggled and pulled down her top a bit to show cleavage.
"I know you want me."
Kristan purred. Lachlan's eyes were kept on Kristan's eyes the whole time.
"Kristan I said no. You're lucky I'm not telling (Y/N) that you're acting like this. She'd be so hurt."
Lachlan strictly told Kristan. Kristan batted her eyelashes.
"You're so hot when you're strict."
Kristan launched herself at Lachlan. Lachlan backed up right away.
"Kristan, stop. No. Leave me and my girlfriend alone. You're drunk."
Lachlan went to walk out of the other door but Kristan called out to him.
"I'll get you Lachy! Babyboy, you're mine!"
Kristan said as the door shut in response. I quickly fled out of the entrance door. Things are about to get messy...