Dear Diary pt6

Dear Diary,
I've been at home for about a week. I didn't go to school because my mom insisted I stay home until I feel a bit better.
I've seen a therapist 3 times this week and she's okay. She asks too much questions in my opinion.
I've spent more time with Jack. When I'm in my room for a long Period of time, he knocks at my door to ask if I'm okay.
As for Lachlan, he's been texting me like crazy but I didn't respond. I don't know how to respond.
For sure the word about me cutting myself has gotten around the school. I live in a small town and someone was bound to see me or my family members in the hospital.
Today I'm going to school and my anxiety is acting up.

I walked inside the school doors and saw Lachlan waiting for me at the front. He saw me and rushed to me. There were still bandages on my wrist. He grabbed my hand lightly and led me to an unused classroom. He shut the door behind him.
"So it's true?"
Lachlan asked me. I pretended not to know what's going on.
"What's true?"
I asked, playing the innocent act. Lachlan shook his head.
"You cut yourself."
Lachlan told me and looked at my wrists.
"No, it's just that my way of being kinky is putting bandages on my wrists."
I sarcastically responded. Lachlan was mad though.
"For Fuck sakes (Y/N)! This is serious! Hm... my girlfriend feels depressed, DOESN'T EVEN TELL ME, CUTS HERSELF, DECIDES TO IGNORE ME AND LETS ME FIND OUT WITH THE REST OF THE WHOLE BLOODY SCHOOL THAT SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL!"
Lachlan yelled in frustration. He ran his hand through his hair stressfully.
"Lachlan! I'm sorry! I was... caught up in the moment. I was thinking shit."
I told Lachlan. Lachlan has tears in his eyes.
"That's so fucking selfish of you (Y/N). You know I love you."
Lachlan said to me. I placed my hand on his arm.
"Lachy... I love you too."
I said. Lachlan shook me off.
"No. You don't love me. You wouldn't kill yourself if you did. You wouldn't want me going through that pain or even this pain. You have no idea how much it hurts me to see your wrists all bandaged."
Lachlan replied. I swallowed the huge lump forming in my throat.
"I'm sorry..."
I apologized. I apologized because he was right. I was selfish for doing that. Jack was crying. Lachlan was crying.
Lachlan shook his head and walked out. He still had tears in his eyes.

Lachlan wouldn't communicate with me at all this week.
He didn't ignore me. He just avoided me sometimes and replied slow to text messages. I felt horrible for not telling him what was up with me.
After a week of being Lachlan-less I decided that was enough.
I had to fix this on my own.
So I drove to his house. He had to talk to me there for sure.