Boarding school pt5

On Saturday, I got dressed for my date with Curtis. I wore a blue core cocktail dress and white flats. I styled my hair and put a touch of lip gloss. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked good. I felt good.
I walked out of my room to use the bathroom when I saw Mitch in the hallway. His eyes widened when he saw me.
"So... you're really going on a date, huh?"
Mitch asked. He's been giving me the cold shoulder since I told him. Maybe he really did like me...
"Yeah, why?"
I asked. Mitch bit his lip and shook his head.
"I just think it's weird."
Mitch replied. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I tried to move past him to go to the bathroom but he stopped me.
"Mitch, I don't care what your thoughts are about my date."
I responded. Mitch crossed his arms over his chest.
"No, (Y/N). I just think it's weird that you're just going out with some random dude."
Mitch argued. I loudly sighed.
"Well, too bad. Now move."
I fought. I tried to push past Mitch again but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him.
What is happening?
Before I could process how close we were, Mitch kissed me. His lips were less fuller than Lachlan's. They felt a bit chapped. Then, one of the room doors opened. Mitch and I pulled apart.
Lachlan looked at us with a shocked expression. I still couldn't believe that Mitch kissed me.
"I'm going to be late for my date."
I blurted and rushed past both of them. I ran down the stairs and out the door.
What just happened?
I stood outside, waiting for Curtis to come pick me up. He was 15 minutes late. I called and texted him. No answer.
I sat on the doorstep, scrolling through my Twitter.
An hour passed and Curtis still wasn't here. He didn't respond either. I still waited.
After a hour and half, Curtis finally texted me.
Curtis- Soz. Can't make it. C u Monday.
Hot tears streamed down my face. Perfect. As today couldn't get any worse, it did. My date stood me up.
I wiped my tears and walked in the house. I slammed the door shut. Lachlan was in the living room and like usual, he competently ignored me. I walked past Mitch and he didn't even look at me.
I ran upstairs and got out of my beautiful dress. I kicked off my flats and collapsed into bed.
Me- Don't bother. Bye.
The power boys were angry at me for whatever reason, I just got ditched by my date.
I buried my face in my pillow.
Then, I cried.