Dear Diary pt4

(Y/N) Perspective
Lachlan- Hey! :D
I got a message on Instagram from Lachlan when I got home from school. My heart started going a million miles an hour. Fuck, I actually agreed to go out with him without thinking about how I would accidentally mess it up.
NetflixWhore- Hey :)
I wanted to throw my phone across the room. I didn't use my main account much and I decided to name it "NetflixWhore". Great impression (Y/N). You're doing great.
Lachlan- So how about I pick you up at 4? We can watch a movie at my house?
NetflixWhore- Yah. Sure. Sounds fun.
Lachlan- Awesome :D. Can't wait.
NetflixWhore- Ditto :)

Dear Diary,
I think I'm going on my first date with Lachlan Ross Power.
The one and only.
I thought it wasn't a date at first.
I WAS IN DENIAL MODE, OKAY? Fuck get off my ass.
I'm so weird. I'm telling a book to get off my ass.
It wasn't even on my ass to begin with.
Fuck, I'm going to ruin this date.
Note: Don't talk about asses around Lachlan.

                             •••
Lachlan came to pick me up right at 4. I wore a black crop top paired with army tights and black converse.
"Hello beautiful."
Lachlan greeted me. I started to blush like crazy. Beautiful? For real? Did I hear that right?
"H-hey. Not too bad yourself."
I managed to reply. Lachlan smiled as we got into his car.

His house wasn't far from mine. It was a beautiful house though.
We got inside and we sat at his kitchen table.
"So before we go watch the movie, maybe you wanted something to eat?"
Lachlan asked me. I nodded slowly.
"Erm.. sure. Anything is good."
I told Lachlan. Lachlan thought and took out his phone.
"Do you like Chinese food?"
Lachlan asked me. I nodded.
"Perfect."

Once the food got here, Lachlan and I ate while watching "The kissing booth." Lachlan claimed to not have watched it so I decided that we had to.
We made a couple comments between the movie and it was actually really fun. I started to feel myself loosen up a little around Lachlan.
The movie finally finished and Lachlan turned off the t.v.
"It was a good movie."
Lachlan admitted. I smiled.
"What did I say?"
Lachlan chuckled then looked at me seriously.
"I had a really good time with you this afternoon."
Lachlan informed me. I blushed.
"Thanks. You too Lachlan."
Lachlan smiled then looked at me with his gentle blue eyes.
"Honestly (Y/N) I'm going to be real with you. I've been fucked over so many times by girls that I promised myself this year I wouldn't go out with any girls or even go on dates. That's before I saw you. I honestly really fucking like you and you're different from all  the rude girls I used to go out with. You're the kind of person I would risk a broken heart for. I don't know about you (Y/N) but I seen the real you today and I want to go on more dates with you and keep hanging out with you."
Lachlan blurted. I sat there looking at him with wide eyes. I was speechless. Lachlan continued.
"I see the look on your face that you're scared. Scared of being hurt by someone. Scared of me seeing the real you. I knew from day one that you were scared of me (Y/N) but I promise I won't hurt you. You don't need to be scared of me."
I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.
"Everyone promises that Lachlan. People are made to break promises."
I reminded Lachlan. Lachlan shook his head sadly.
"It's not a secret that you're really sad. I see it on your face. I see it in the way you act. I don't want to hurt you."
Lachlan explained to me. I could feel tears slowly running down my cheeks.
"But what if you do?"
I whispered. Lachlan shook his head.
"I will try my hardest not to."
Lachlan whispered back before gently placing his lips on mine.