The house in the forest pt5

Lachlan and I wandered upstairs. The steps were creaky. I slid my hand on the railing as Lachlan then grabbed my hand and stopped me.
"Carful (Y/N)"
Lachlan warned and pointed at the railing. Nails were popping out.
I didn't touch the railing.
Lachlan went in front of me then stopped at the top of the stairs. Lachlan looked around then motioned me to follow him.
We made our way to a bedroom. It looked like a boys bedroom. The walls were a dark blue. The furniture was light brown wood. There was a double bed with a white bed spread. There window was covered by light blue curtains that swayed . The closet door was a smidge open...
Lachlan opened the closet door. Nothing was in it but all clothes. Lachlan locked the bedroom door.
"We'll stay here for now. It seems like the safest place in the house."
Lachlan informed me. I nodded. I tried opening the window but it was sealed shut. Damn it.
I sighed and sat on the bed. I covered my face with my hands. Lachlan sat beside me.
"Are you okay babe?"
Lachlan asked me. I finally looked up at him. I could see into Lachlan's beautiful blue eyes that he was afraid. He was only trying to hide it to stay strong for us. He knew how I got frightened easily.
"Yeah. Just scared."
I admitted. Lachlan smirked and rest his hand on my thigh.
"Want a distraction?"
Lachlan whispered in my ear. I gave him a light smile and nodded.
"Mhm."
I muttered as Lachlan pressed his lips to mine.
-Smut-
Lachlan squeezes my thigh tighter. His lips were warm and soft. I stood up in front of Lachlan while he was sitting on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him closer. I opened my mouth to let Lachlan's tongue slip in. Our tongues intertwined with our mouths moving in sync. Lachlan then stood up.
"You're beautiful (Y/N), come here."
Lachlan grabbed at my waist and pulled me into him. I could feel his hands travel down to grab my butt. I could feel his... um... erection on my leg. I shifted so it would stop poking me.
Lachlan then kissed my neck, sending me shivers down my spine. My hands were tangled in his soft blonde hair.
I closed my eyes as Lachlan then started to kiss my lips gently. His hands moved up to my breasts. Our breaths were calm. My heart was being fast.
"(Y/N) I lov-"
-Non Smut-
We were interrupted by rapid piano playing.
Lachlan quickly took his hands off me as we started at the closed door.
The piano was playing loudly. How is that possible? I didn't even know there was a piano!
"I hear a piano."
I said. Lachlan nodded and ran his hands through his hair.
"Let's check what that is."