Meet Up pt2

Stephen and I got to the meet up on time. Before actually meeting Lachlan, there was an event. This wasn't only a Lachlan meet up, it was a pack meet up. The pack was on stage and Stephen and I were with the crowd.
"Alright, we are going to pick 5 lucky people to come play fortnite with Lachlan."
Mitch told the crowd. The crowd yelled and screamed with their arms raised up to be picked.
"PICK MY BITCH (Y/N)!"
Stephen yelled. I laughed and slapped his arm.
"Stephen!"
I hissed. Then I heard a familiar Australian accent on the microphone.
"Alright (Y/N), come on up."
Lachlan told me, his blue eyes locked with mine as if he challenged me. My face flushed red but Stephen pushed me.
"YES (Y/N)! You got this girl!"
Stephen told me and pushed me to the stage while the pack members picked the last few people.
I sat in the gaming chair in front of the computer, nervously. I didn't really play fortnite much. I just watched Lachlan play it a lot. Some boy sat to the gaming chair on my right and I saw Lachlan approach the gaming chair to my left. He sat down and I smelt his cologne in the air.
"Nervous?"
Lachlan asked me and chucked. Oh no, was it obvious?
"A little. I don't really play much."
I admitted. Lachlan smiled.
"No worries. I could just give you a few tips along the way."
Lachlan told me and winked. My cheeks heated up at his wink but before I could respond, Lachlan put on his headset. I took a deep breath and did the same.
I unfortunately ended up losing. An unknown player somewhere in the world won. I made my way down to Stephen who just dragged me to the meet up line before it got too long.
"He winked at me Stephen!"
I told Stephen. Stephen smirked.
"He so wants you. I rate it. He's so hot. I would so..."
"Jesus compels you Stephen."
I interrupted before Stephen's imagination ran too wild. Stephen laughed.
We finally made it to the front and I met Rob, Vikk, Mitch, Jerome and Preston. Last, was Lachlan. Lachlan smiled and locked his eyes with mine as I approached him.
"I recognize you."
Lachlan said and smiled. I smiled back.
"Hey Lachlan."
I said. Then Lachlan looked at Stephen.
"And you're her brother or friend I'm guessing?"
Lachlan asked Stephen. Stephen nodded.
"BEST friend. Nice to meet the guy (Y/N) could talk to me about for hours."
Stephen told Lachlan. My face flushed of embarrassment. I stepped on Stephen's foot... hard. Stephen winced. Lachlan laughed.
"Nice to meet you too. You had a big mouth in the crowd, huh?"
Lachlan asked Stephen. Stephen smirked.
"That's not the only thing this mouth could do."
Stephen responded. I looked at Stephen in horror. Why is he embarrassing me in front of Lachlan? Lachlan laughed though.
"You're hilarious. So (Y/N) I'm guessing you don't play fortnite much, huh?"
Lachlan asked me. I shook my head. I told Lachlan that I watched him play and that his videos always made me happy and laugh. We talked a bit before the line had to get moving. I was sad to say goodbye to him so soon... or that's what I thought.