My Best Friend pt2

We waited at the London Airport for Simon to pick up Lachlan and I. We were both tired. Couldn't blame us because it was 3AM in the morning.
Simon finally picked us up. He smirked at Lachlan.
"Are you two dating yet?"
Simon asked. Lachlan chuckled. My cheeks turned pink.
"Shut up Simon."
Lachlan playfully told Simon. Simon laughed. We talked about how our flight went, then Simon started talking about some football (soccer) game.
We finally arrived at the sidemen house. Everyone was either asleep, or awake making videos. Lachlan and I were exhausted so Simon shown us to the guest room right away.
It was a nice and big room but the only problem was: there was only one bed.
Simon ran his hand through his hair awkwardly.
"Erm... I thought you guys were a thing so I didn't get a separate air bed... if you want I could go grab it now?"
Simon offered. I, for one looked as red as a tomato. I looked at Lachlan, hoping he would answer because I had no idea what to say.
"Honestly, we're good with this for tonight. We're both exhausted and I'm sure you want to go to bed as well. Thanks though."
Lachlan told Simon. My heart pounded in my chest.
"You okay With that (Y/N)?"
Lachlan asked me. I slowly nodded.
"Alright then. I'll see you in the morning."
Simon said. Then he closed the door and left.
We threw our duffles to the side. I went to the washroom and changed into my Pjs which was short shorts and a large t-shirt.  When I got out Lachlan awkwardly looked at me.
"Um, I didn't really bring pjs... um...I usually just sleep with boxers... um..."
Lachlan told me. I shrugged my shoulders.
"It's whatever."
I told Lachlan. I flopped onto the bed as Lachlan lay beside me. Then he turned off the lamp.
"G'night (Y/N)."

I woke up and rolled over to my side. I saw that Lachlan wasn't there anymore.
I got dressed and came out of the room to see all the sidemen and Lachlan sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast. I took a seat right beside Lachlan.
"Hey."
I said. I've only met the sidemen a couple of times. They were really kind to me and funny. This morning was no different. We all ate breakfast and talked about things that were going on. After breakfast, I helped bring the dishes to the sink when I saw Vikk look at me and whisper something to Josh. I turned away and disregarded it. It was probably nothing anyways.