Just Listen pt3

~Lachlan's perspective~
I watched as (Y/N) pulled away from my grasp and ran out of my apartment. I tried running after her but it was too late. The door shut in my face and I was there alone.
"FUCK!"
I yelled in frustration mixed with sadness. I punched my wall creating a hole in my wall as my knuckles started to bleed. The pain from my knuckles didn't overpower the pain in my chest though. I sunk down to the floor and started to cry. My shoulders and hands shook. I couldn't believe this.
What I said wasn't true. I worked so hard to get (Y/N). I wanted her, I needed her. I loved her with all my heart. I still couldn't believe I told her such a lie!
I never cheated on her. She doesn't know the full story. I didn't even have time to tell her. I didn't even know where she was going. I knew it definitely wouldn't be her house.
I feel so useless. I took out my phone and started to text her and call her. Like I expected, there was no answer.
I cried even more until I had no tears left.
I had to find who took that picture and why they took it.
I also needed to explain the full story to
(Y/N).
But all I could do right then was go to my bathroom and wrap up my knuckles with white bandages. Then I lay in my bed, thinking of (Y/N) all over again.