The Jock pt4

After school, Hyde came over to my house so we could go to the party together. Hyde was doing her make-up while I found something to wear. I finally settled on black tights, a ruffled peach tank top and peach high heal-sandals. I touched myself up with some lip gloss but I usually wasn't big on make-up.

Hyde and I arrived to the party by a taxi. I didn't even know who the host was but the house was huge. We went inside and the party was at full blast. It smelt like booze and sweaty teenagers. I wrinkled my nose. I was certainly not used to it.
A lot of people greeted Hyde, I just gave a head nod.
Hyde settled down beside Jonah in the backyard porch swing. Jonah was a nice guy, I'll admit. I sat beside Hyde on my phone because I honestly wasn't interested in having a conversation with the other footy team players.
I saw Lachlan and he beamed at me. He came up to me and sat beside me. What's his deal?
"Hey (Y/N). I had a feeling you'll come."
Lachlan told me. I smirked.
"Mhm. Only because Hyde wanted me to."
I admitted. Lachlan's blue eyes shone with happiness.
"Well... I'm happy that she made you come."
Lachlan told me. I looked at him shocked. Was... was Lachlan flirting with me? I awkwardly laughed.
"Erm... yeah."
Lachlan smiled and stood up.
"I'm going to use the washroom. I'll be right back, alright?"
Lachlan told me. I nodded. I looked over to see that Hyde left with Jonah. Just great.
Even better: Jack started walking towards me.
"Oh look. Nice hit on me the other day dudeeee!"
Jack spat and put emphasis on the "dude". I looked at him confused.
"Pardon me?"
I asked. Jack smirked.
"You have some manly punches bro, maybe you should join the boys footy team."
Jack snarled. My throat gotten tight. He's calling me a man.
"Suck a dick jack!"
I snapped. Jack laughed.
"I could tell the same to you but I bet you wouldn't be interested."
Jack snapped back.
"I'm not a dude! Leave me alone!"
I yelled, trying not to cry.
"Whatcha gonna do? Punch me again?"
Jack asked me. Everyone's eyes were on us two now. I didn't even notice Lachlan standing behind me.
"Look behind you asshole."
Lachlan angrily said to jack. Hyde ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders. Jack looked behind him as Lachlan punched Jack hard in the face. Jack punched Lachlan back and Lachlan tackled jack to the ground.
"LACHLAN NO! YOU'RE GOING TO BLOODY HURT YOURSELF!"
I yelled while crying. I tried to break it up but Hyde held me back. Jonah stepped in and broke the two boys up.
"Calm yourselves, holy fuck!"
Jonah raised his voice. Both boys were bleeding. I broke through Hyde's grasp and ran to the front of the house.