The Jock pt5

Hyde caught up to me in the front yard. I was crying too much to speak so we took a taxi to Hyde's house. I told my mom I'd just sleep at Hyde's house for tonight.

The next morning, Hyde woke me up.
"Hey... are you okay (Y/N)?"
Hyde asked me. I rubbed my eyes. And nodded.
"Yeah... I mean... still a bit shaken up by last night."
I admitted. Hyde nodded.
"Erm... Lachlan is here and he really wants to talk to you."
Hyde told me. I groaned.
"Ugh, why me?"
Hyde rolled her eyes.
"Because he likes you (Y/N). It's the most obvious thing is the world. He's been pinning over you since year 9."
Hyde announced. I shot out of bed.
"Liar!"
I accused. Hyde laughed.
"I'm surprised he's even making a move on you. C'mon (Y/N) just go talk to him."
Hyde pushed. I sighed.
"Fine!"
I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair. Then I went outside to see Lachlan in his car, drumming his fingers nervously on the steering wheel.
"Hey."
I greeted him. Lachlan blushed.
"(Y/N) come in."
Lachlan told me. I got into his car.
Lachlan and I talked about yesterday's situation for a bit. Then we talked about how he could of handled it better.
"I know (Y/N) but he's been bothering you for years. I couldn't see that anymore. I just want to protect you."
Lachlan told me. I nodded.
"Yes I understand but you could of gotten more than a bloody nose."
I told Lachlan. Lachlan nodded.
"Yeah... I know... but it just... bothers me. He likes you eh? Jack. He just has the worst way to show it."
Lachlan informed me. I looked at him, baffled.
"What?"
I asked in disbelief. Lachlan nodded.
"And honestly... that made me jealous because you were paying attention to him and that's what he wanted and... I liked you for the longest time (Y/N). Maybe even love you because my little crush has turned into something a lot more even though I never had the guts to talk to you until now."
Lachlan blurted out. Lachlan looked at me nervously. His blue eyes wide as if he was surprised he told me that he has feelings for me. I looked at Lachlan and traced my finger along his cheek and jaw. Lachlan looked at me in disbelief. I placed my hands on Lachlan's shoulders and connected my lips to his. He flinched at first but then he patiently kissed me back. Our lips moved peacefully in sync. We then broke apart and I lay my forehead against his.
"Thank you for looking after me."
I told Lachlan. Lachlan blushed.
"Anytime (Y/N)"
Lachlan responded. I then leaned my head against the head rest.
"Alright well... I don't wanna keep Hyde waiting."
I told Lachlan. Lachlan laughed.
"Erm..."
I looked behind me to see Hyde giggling and looking at us from her room window. Lachlan and I laughed.
"Can you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?"
Lachlan asked me. I smiled and nodded. I kissed Lachlan's cheek.
"I'll text you later."
I told him.
"Talk to you later (Y/N)."