Ski Trip pt6

I could tell Lachlan was nervous. His big blue eyes stared into mine.
"I... I love you too."
I admitted. Lachlan shook his head.
"(Y/N) don't just say it and not mean it..."
But I cut Lachlan off by kissing him. I pressed my lips against his.
"I do mean it."
I replied. Lachlan's face was still inches from mine.
Smut
Lachlan kissed me again. I pressed my lips hard against his. I opened my mouth as Lachlan's tongue darted into my mouth. Lachlan bit my lip and put his hands on my waist.
"Is this okay?"
Lachlan whispered. My heart was beating fast. I wanted this.
"Mhm."
I muttered as Lachlan kissed me again, his hands trailing down my waist and tugging at my tights. Lachlan pressed me against the wall. He helped me take them off as I took off his shirt. I placed my hand on his chest and kissed his lips again. Lachlan grabbed at my butt. We stood there making out like that until we were comfortable enough to move on.
I tugged off Lachlan's pants and Lachlan took off my shirt exposing my bra.
"You're beautiful."
Lachlan told me against my lips. I smiled and started kissing his neck and sucking on it. I ran my hands through his golden blonde hair. Lachlan cupped my breast with his hand as I started kissing his lips again.
Lachlan then started to kiss my neck and started to suck on it, almost creating a hickey but I stopped him.
"You can't. We're on a school trip and what if someone see's it on my neck?"
I asked. Lachlan nodded and gently placed kisses on my neck and down to my chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing his cheeks and made my way to his lips again.
Non-Smut
"Is anyone in here?"
We heard a voice. We both tore apart. I looked at Lachlan with wide eyes. We both hurried to put our clothes back on. Lachlan took my hand as we ran out through the back door of the boat house and in the hotel lobby.
"Want to come to my room?"
Lachlan asked me. I smirked.
"Sure."
                               •••
I woke up the next morning, the light hitting my eyes. I opened them and realized that this wasn't my room.
Beside me I saw Lachlan sleeping. His eyes still closed and his chest rising and falling. His blonde hair messy from last night. I gently stroked his cheek. His eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning."
I whispered. Lachlan smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Good morning beautiful."
Lachlan said and snuggled his face in the crook of my neck.
"You're going to miss breakfast."
I informed Lachlan. Lachlan sighed.
"I just want to stay here."
Lachlan said. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head.
"Me too but we'll get caught. People will realize that we are both missing and check the room."
I reminded Lachlan. Lachlan sighed louder this time but sat up. I sat up beside him.
Lachlan gently kissed my mouth.
"Alright princess. Let's go."