Meet Up pt1

"(Y/N) WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS!"
My best friend Stephen yelled at me to awake. I rubbed my eyes, yawned and looked up at my blank white ceiling. I groaned and rolled over to see Stephen standing beside my bed with his air mattress on the ground.
Stephen was my best friend ever since we were 10 years old. Stephen came out of the closet when we got to high school. That's why he is allowed to sleep over at my house.
"Stephen... 5 more minuets."
I croaked. Stephen and I drank a little bit of um... "fun drinks." Aka alcohol last night. We decided to have a little bit of a party last night but our version of "partying" is drinking while watching Netflix.
"NO (Y/N) NOW! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?"
Stephen asked me. I closed my eyes and sighed.
"What?"
I questioned. Stephen shook me awake.
"TODAY. IS. THE. DAY. YOU. MEET. YOUR. LOVER BOY!"
Stephen told me. I bolted awake. The meet up!!! I've been waiting to meet Lachlan for years. I've been watching him and pinning over him for ages. I made Stephen come with me because i was too scared to go alone.
"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!"
I yelled and shot out of bed. We slept in! We still had time to get there though.
Stephen and I showered and ate quickly. Stephen got dressed and so did I. I put on adidas shorts and a black shirt. Stephen laughed when he saw me.
"You're fucking serious (Y/N)? C'mon. You're going to see Lachlan in THAT?"
Stephen asked me. I looked in the mirror.
"What's wrong with this?"
I questioned. Stephen snorted and rummaged through my closet.
"You need to show a little cleavage (Y/N) make him want you."
Stephen told me. I wrinkled my nose.
"Stephen, this is a meet up, not a model show."
I informed Stephen. Stephen ignored my comment and pulled out a low tank top.
"Stephen, no. That shows my boobs too much."
I complained. Stephen rolled his eyes.
"That's the point, bitch."
Stephen replied. I shook my head. Stephen rolled his eyes.
"How about these tights?"
Stephen asked me. I narrowed my eyes.
"I forgot to throw those out. They're too tight and make my butt look big."
I complained once again. Stephen groaned.
"God (Y/N) you're impossible."
Stephen reminded me. I laughed. I finally settled on black tights (that fit me) and an orange crop top. Then we left to the meet up.