Sistets Ex Boyfriend pt6

I was at Lachlan's house the next day after Kat told me that Lachlan texted her. I was feeling uneasy about Lachlan texting Katrina. I mean, Why would Lachlan text Kat Who is his ex?
I anyways, was sitting in Lachlan's room while he told me he was going in for shower. Finally, the door clicked open and he came out from the bathroom.
He had a towel around his waist and his blonde hair was dripping with water.
I stared at his shirtless body as Lachlan caught me and smirked. I blushed and looked away.
I had to be strong. I had to confront Lachlan on texting Katrina.
But Lachlan came closer to me and put his hands in my knees.
"Hi."
Lachlan said softly and kissed me in my lips. I felt his wet hair dripping on my cheek.
"Come."
Lachlan said and took my hand.
He led me to the bathroom.
Smut
Okay, so I couldn't help myself.
I got undressed and joined Lachlan in the shower.
The water was hitting the top of our heads as Lachlan and I tongue kissed. His hands were roaming all over my chest as I ran my hands through his blonde hair that was turning curly from the shower.
Lachlan sucked on my bare neck as I closed my eyes.
I then jumped onto Lachlan and wrapped my legs around his waist. He ran his hands up and down my bare spine, sending me shiners.
I kissed Lachlan's cheeks and nose then looked at his beautiful blue eyes.
"You're so beautiful."
Lachlan murmured softly. I closed my eyes and connected my lips to Lachlan's.
Lachlan bit my lip as I bit my tongue to keep from moaning. Lachlan grabbed at my butt as I ran my hands on his abs.
Lachlan trailed kisses up and down my chest. I closed my eyes and felt the shower water hit my face.
Lachlan then turned the shower water off and carried me out if the shower.
"Lachy... where are we..."
But Lachlan lay me down on his bed then climbed on top of me.
He kissed me hard and passionately. I wrapped my legs around his.
His hands roamed my chest once again. I trailed kisses on his neck.
Non-smut
We were interrupted by Lachlan's phone going off with text messages.
Katrina.
Probably Katrina.
I got off Lachlan quickly.
"Where are you going babe?"
Lachlan asked me. I sighed.
"I forgot. I have to go home for dinner."
I lied. Lachlan frowned. I bent down to gather my clothes and Lachlan slapped my ass.
"I'll see you soon then Beautiful?"
Lachlan asked me. Ugh, why was he so goddamn cute?
"Maybe."
I said and smirked.