Rescue Team Family, A Go!

Train Car A:

Jewel kissed Rick as she took off her jacket and ripped the lining off. "Anyone need knives?"

 "Anyone need knives?"

Rick had to chuckle. "Glad you're on our side. Grab anything you can to make a weapon, get ready for when they come. Jewel you keep watch," he said as he kissed you.

Jewel looked at him. "You're kidding right? I'm not moving ten steps away from you. Daryl," she instructed her brother.

"Got it. She gets real mean after she gives birth, I feel real sorry for these pricks," Daryl said as he moved to the window.

"They found Mika and me, a few miles from here. We were on the bus, it crashed," Jewel explained as she handed the knives to the women. "In your boots. Carl, you too."

"We found the bus, we cleared it out looking for you and Glenn," Ronnie told her.

"I don't know how we survived, I woke up with Mika shaking me. We got weapons and food, and water, we made it to a hotel the first night. I knew I might be in labor but I didn't tell Mika, I didn't want to worry her. We saw the signs, we knew if anyone of you saw them, that's where we were heading. I found a car, we managed to make it half a day til the piece of crap ran out of gas. I left markings, markings that Daryl or Merle would recognize, which is how Jes and him knew they were on the right track. We were going to come through the back gate, but I had to stop, that's when they found us. They seemed real nice, the guy Martin had them bring a truck, Mary and a crazy bat named Clarisse came out with Gareth. Brought me back here, took Mika and I in a room in the back, I gave birth to Hope within a couple hours. I knew there was something wrong when I woke up and Clarisse had the baby in her arms. Bad vibes, but I knew I had to bide my time. They left us pretty much alone, then Jes got here about two days later. Convinced them that she was with them, that she agreed with what they were, they trusted her, let her take charge of me. I never seen Jes so messed up as when she came back from being shown around. I knew that I had to be able to move, get ready to fight, so when she came back after Glenn and everyone got here, we walked around. We were giving you a day or two at the most. Jes saw you come in the back, that's when I knew we needed to move. I knew you all were going to notice the belongings. Jes made sure that she planted the ideas in people's heads, that they could use the bag, the poncho, other things," Jewel said.

"Glad she's on our side," Michonne said with a small smile.