This Aint No Frat Party

Four and Half Months After Governor's Initial Attack:

Group POV:

Jewel sighed as she put Rick's gun in her bag and picked up Judy. "Daddy and I need to have a little talk about this leaving his gun up here while he's planting," she said as she adjusted the child on her hip. "You are getting so big! I think either you and your baby sibling decided to both grow by leaps and bounds over night," she told the little girl as she kissed the top of her head as she walked down the steps.

Carol looked up from cooking breakfast as Axel went to get Judy. "You're really going to be regretting those stairs soon," Carol told her.

"It'll keep me in shape," Jewel told the other woman. "Thanks Axel."

"No problem, this little cutie and I can just hang out until Beth is ready to take her," Axel said.

Jewel grabbed a peach. "Daryl took the hunting party out already?"

"He wasn't to happy that he got stuck with a couple of the teens from Ridge's group," Carol said.

"Ridge volunteered and went with them. Summer volunteered," Mar said as she walked up. "Daryl took the chance to take Mitch too."

"Joey go? That's why Summer volunteered huh?" Jewel asked with a grin.

"Basically," Carol said with a laugh.

"Maggie, Ty, Glenn and Sash is taking a couple of them out to a shopping center, thought I'd go with them," Axel said. "Need to be more useful then some of the older people around here."

"Or the pregnant one?" Jewel asked with a grin. "Did Rick already go out to the fields?"

Mar laughed. "Lost your husband? Honeymoon phase is over."

Jewel stuck her tongue out at her friend. "He left a note, said that he was letting me sleep in."

"He left his gun again," Carol told her.

"I know, I've got it in my bag," Jewel answered. "That's top of my priority list."

"Hershel was going to talk to him if he continues," Carol informed her.

Jewel took another peach. "Well, I know most of this group only dealt with Lori while she was pregnant. Lori who somehow didn't say a word against anyone or put her foot down when it came to Carl. But, I'm not Lori. If anything I get more fierce," she said as she kissed the top of Judy's head. "Yes, daddy may get shot with his own gun if he doesn't wear it. Not really, I kinda like having daddy around. Yes," she said.

"Do I need to come watch and make sure everyone comes out alive?" Mar asked.

Jewel grinned. "Nope, Merle's on guard duty, he'll shoot if he sees me losing my temper," she teased. "You be a good girl," she said as she walked out of the prison.

Jewel and Rick's POV:

Jewel smiled as she watched Rick dig in the ground. The weather had just turned warmer and Hershel had gotten him out to farming as soon as he could. "Hey there."

Rick looked up and smiled. "Hey you," he said as he went over and kissed her. "Judy wake you?"

 "Judy wake you?"