Finding Jane

Jewel, Rick, Carl and Michonne POV:

Jewel held onto Rick's hand as he drove. She looked out the window as they drove past a man with an orange rucksack.

"Stop please!" the guy yelled.

Jewel squeezed Rick's hand as he continued driving

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jewel squeezed Rick's hand as he continued driving. She would usually say something about stopping and helping but there family was in danger. They were the first priority, everyone had to make decisions in this day and time and sometimes those decisions were the ones that they would never have made before.

"So, exactly what is the plan?" Michonne asked from the back seat with Carl.

"We're getting weapons and any medical supplies we can find," Rick answered.

"How do you know anything is going to be left?" Michonne asked.

"We don't, but we got to take the chance," Jewel answered as Rick rubbed her palm with his thumb.

"So we could possibly be wasting gas and time on a pointless mission? We could be helping with fortifying the prison," Michonne said.

"My dad worked at the Police Station, he knows what was left. Jewel worked at the clinic, she knows where medical supplies were kept," Carl told her.

"That was a year ago, there's a chance that it's been raided, that both of them have been raided," Michonne told them.

Jewel squeezed Rick's hand. She knew he was about ready to say something that he might regret later. "It's a chance, but there's also a chance that people had evacuated the towns when they were supposed to," she told the other woman. "Let's just do what we need to do and get back as soon as we can. You're going to take a left on the next turn," she instructed Rick.

Rick nodded as he gave Jewel a grateful look. He turned onto the road as she instructed.

"How far did you live from here?" Carl asked.

"About twenty minutes. We passed it," she said as Rick drove up the road. "The ambulance shouldn't be here, looks like a hospital ambulance."

"Could someone have brought it back here? When it got back at the hospital?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, a couple of the doctors, maybe Jane. I mean, the only people who ever came to the clinic was people who couldn't afford medical care. We all had committed staff, Jane and Dr. Park only hired people who would go the extra mile...." Jewel said.

Rick looked at her as he parked. "We got to be prepared for walkers," he told her as he squeezed her hand.

"We're always prepared for walkers dad," Carl told him as they got out of the car.

"He means I might be walking into walkers' who were people I knew," Jewel told him.

"So, if you and the other woman were nurses, shouldn't you have been at the hospital when all this went down?" Michonne asked.

Sweet Dreams #Wattys 2018जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें