Closer To Reuniting

Author's Note: We are getting close! Close I say! But you all love me. Thank you all for taking this ride (never ending should I say!) with me! I wanted Ronnie and Abe to talk, both of them are fighting there own demons, on there own missions. Him with Eugene, her with Jewel and the baby. Review please (found the above image on Pinterest. Not Mine.)

The Tunnel Group (Since there's a whole long of them to name):

Glenn and Maggie walked over to the group as they were sitting, or standing, around a fire. "Mitch, I think I missed a hug from you," Maggie said.

"You were a little busy saying hi to Glenn," Mitch answered as he hugged her

Glenn smiled. "Us Atlanta boys have to stay together," he said. "So what's up?" he asked the group.

Sasha looked stunned. "He just said he knew what caused the outbreak," she said as she pointed to Eugene.

"He keeps saying that and how these two have to get him to Washington," Mitch responded.

"Let me guess, he asked you to go to DC with him," Glenn said.

"Of course he did, he's got a one track mind," Mitch responded.

"I'm downright tickled y'all found each other, should spend the night celebrating, because tomorrow there's absolutely no reason why the ten of us don't stuff ourselves in the van and head up to Washington," Abraham said.

Tara looked around and at Glenn. "He's right, I'm gonna go."

"We haven't found the rest of us yet," Mitch answered. "You know the ones that you said we'd have no chance of finding? Like Maggie? Or Ronnie? Or Bob? Or Sasha? But we found them, and now we need to find the rest," he answered stubbornly.

"The kids' right, Abraham is wrong. We're 55% of the way from Houston to Washington. Up until now, we've had an armored vehicle for transport and we lost eight people," Eugene said.

Rosita rolled her eyes. "That wasn't our fault," she said.

"They're gone," Abraham told her firmly.

"I can't imagine we'd have better luck with that grocery grabber we picked up. We're less then a days walk away from Terminus. Who knows what they got there?" Eugene pointed out.

"Look it couldn't hurt to check, load up on supplies, maybe even recruit some of them to come with," Rosita offered up.

"I'll go with you guys but after, I have to see Terminus," Sasha said. "My brother and sister might be there, I got to know," she told them.

"Me too, on both counts," Bob offered as he looked at Ronnie who had been quiet since they had reunited.

"My mission is to find Jewel, take care of her, and that baby, making sure they both are somewhat safe. I'm not committing to Washington," Ronnie spoke.