How Long Til It Runs Out?

Lexi, Sasha, and Tyreese's POV:

Lexi grinned as she went into A block and saw Sasha and Tyreese hugging. "So is this a private party or can I get invited?"

Ty grinned at Sasha and got up off Sasha's cot and went over in two steps and picked her up over her shoulder. "Kid sister bear hugs!"

Lexi laughed as she playfully hit his shoulder. "Let me down Tyreese!"

Sasha gave a weak laugh as Tyreese put Lexi down on her bed. "Hey, missed you."

"Missed you too. I thought I was the trouble maker of this family? You trying to take that title away from me Sash?" Lexi asked as she hugged her.

"Can't let you have all the fun. Thought I'd take the pressure off you, you know until the next time you cause trouble," Sasha teased.

Lexi gave a small smile. "I'm glad you're OK, Sasha. Ty and I would never have survived without you, I mean, you are the one with common sense in this bunch."

"Hey," Tyreese told her.

Lexi crossed her arms. "You need a mirror Ty? I mean you are sporting some mean bruises," she said as she hugged him. "I'm sorry about Karen, I know she meant a lot to you. She was nice, she made you happy, which made us happy. I mean we didn't have big brother eyeing our every move," she teased.

Sasha gave a weak smile. "Yeah, Karen kept you out of our hair," she said.

"You two are ganging up on me? Come on, that's not how it works," Tyreese huffed with a smile. He looked at the two of them. "I just need to find out who did it, I just need answers."

"With your fist?" Lexi asked. "That's not you, Ty. You're the peace keeper of the family, the one who talks about forgiving, the one who says words speaks louder then actions."

"The one who won't throw punches, who hates killing walkers'," Sasha said. "We'll get through this, together. That's what we do, Tyreese. I can't imagine, really don't want too, what you're feeling, but revenge isn't going to make you feel better," she reminded her older brother.

"You're the one who taught us that, Ty," Lexi told him.

Tyreese nodded. "I did, and I'm glad to know that you are listening, sometimes I wonder. But I need to find out who did this, I need to at least confront them," he said. "I'll be back," he said as he left the cell.

"Never seen him like this," Lexi told her older sister.

"I have, after dad was killed. You were little, mom was dealing with her grief. Ty wanted to go to the jail and kill the bastard who had shot dad and choke the life out of him. Mom saw it, told him she just lost a husband, didn't want to lose a child too," Sasha said as she sat up.

"What are you doing?" Lexi asked as she grabbed her shoulder to help her.

"I want to get outside, feel the sun on my face," Sasha answered.

"Maybe you shouldn't rush it, Sash? I mean you almost died, you need to get stronger, don't rush it," Lexi told her bigger sister.

"I'm not going to get stronger by laying here," Sasha answered.

"Now I know you aren't trying to get up and break out of these nice accommodations," a male's voice said from behind Lexi.

"Yes she is, tell her she isn't going anywhere, Bob," Lexi said as she turned around and looked at him.

"She's right, Sasha, you need to rest, it hasn't even been a few hours yet that you were staring at deaths door. You get up now, and you're going to be pushing yourself to be sicker," Bob warned her.

"I just want to feel the sun, thankful for another day. A day that I have thanks to you," Sasha told him.

"Well lucky for you, the sun is just starting to raise up, so you'll have plenty of time feel that sun," Bob told her.

Lexi got up and suddenly hugged him. "Thank you Bob," she said.

Bob gave a small smile. "I wasn't the only one you know, but if you want to give me all there hugs, I won't tell," he told her. "I'll have Ronnie come check on you in a little bit Sasha. Just give her a couple hours," Bob told her. "And you, you keep your sister from doing anything stupid, like getting up," he told Lexi.

"Like she can make me stay in this bed," Sasha groused.

"As sick as you are, yes I can," Lexi said as she went back to sit down.

"Just a couple more hours," Bob told her as he went out of the cell.

Grimes family POV:

Rick ran a hand through his hair as he heard the knock on the door and sighed as he got up and put on his jeans. "Beth when I said I'd come and get Judith in the morning, I meant later in the morning," he said as he opened the door. "You're not Beth," he simply said to Summer, Carl and Judith.

"Glad that you still got that Sheriff's instinct in you dad," Carl said. "We brought breakfast."

Rick smiled as he took Judith. "Let's go wake up mommy huh?" he asked as he took her over and put her on the bed. "Go on, mommy missed you."

Judith giggled as she reached out and grabbed a handful of Jewel's hair. "Oww," she said as she opened up her eyes and grinned. "Good morning Judy, can I have my hair back?" she asked as she got her to release her hand. "Come over here you two, you aren't to big for me to hug you," she told Carl and Summer.

Carl rolled his eyes as he came over. "Only because you're pregnant, and only because we haven't seen you in a while," he said being over dramatic as he went over and hugged her.

"Well I'll take whatever I can get," Jewel said as she sat up and put pillows behind her back as she adjusted Judy.

Summer hugged her. "Glad you're alright. How's little one doing?"

"Good, very happy now that we're all safe," Jewel said. "I heard breakfast," she said.

"Of course, you heard that part," Rick said as he kissed her as he took Judy. "Hello, again. How did you wind up with her Summer?"

"Went and got her from Beth last night. Figured that she had been cooped up for a while with her, and could use a night of full sleep. Plus I needed some Judith cuddle time, yes," Summer answered as she tickled her foot. "I mean a couple days without these chubby cheeks. I even missed this one," she said as she playfully hit Carl's shoulder.

Carl rolled his eyes as he pulled out sandwiches. "Not exactly breakfast food, but with everything going on, it's something."

Rick smiled. "It's everythin', us bein' here all together. We got through this, together as a family. We all did what we had to do, and we're all here," he said as he kissed Judith's head.

"How long until our luck runs out?" Carl asked.

Jewel looked at him. "We remember these times. We remember how lucky we were for so long, and we remember what this moment feels like. We remember how much love we've got in this room. We may not always make it, I know how lucky we've all been this far. Just like you remember the good times with your mom, so you can tell Judy about her. We remember everyone we lost, we keep there memories alive. That's how we survive, how we remember," she told them as she kissed Rick's shoulder.

"Is that what we tell Ronnie about Ridge? Has anyone talked with her?" Summer asked as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"I plan to talk to her in a little while. Talk with Tyreese. I still have to talk with Daryl and Axel," Rick said as he kissed Jewel.

"You don't have to do it all alone Dad," Summer told him.

Jewel nodded. "I can talk with Ronnie."

Rick shook his head. "I want you to rest, it won't be long until little one comes. Might do you good to get outside some."

Carl smiled. "If we can get her down the stairs," he teased.'

"Oh, that's just wrong," Jewel said as she threw a pillow at him.