Making Plans

Joey and Tyreese POV

Joey looked over at Tyreese who was working to strengthen the fence of the grove. He thought about what Summer had said a couple days before. "You and Carol want to stay here, with the girls," he stated other then ask the obvious.

Tyreese looked at him. "We can make this place safe for them, for us," he responded.

"What about Sasha? Lexi? What about them Tyreese? I was there, on that run to get the medicine Hershel needed at the Vet clinic? You sat in that car, we thought you had been overtaken by the walkers

"What about Sasha? Lexi? What about them Tyreese? I was there, on that run to get the medicine Hershel needed at the Vet clinic? You sat in that car, we thought you had been overtaken by the walkers. Then you didn't let go, when we told you so. You were going to let them bite you, you were ready to die. You knew Sasha was back there, fighting for her life, depending on us. You knew Lexi was with Carl and the other kids, worried about both of you, but you still hesitated. You lived for a reason, Ty. You were there when Judith needed you. But, settling here? That's like giving up on your sisters, again. They need you, Summer needs to find her family, her mother, that baby to be. Lizzie needs to find her sister, Molly, Carol and I, we're just along for the ride, to find those who are left. We may not be blood, but we are family," Joey insisted.

"There's a chance that they may be dead," Tyreese answered as he continued to work.

"There's just as much chance that they are alive. A chance that I'm not willing to pass up, that Summer isn't ready to pass up. I get that you and Carol want to protect Lizzie, Molly and Judith, we do too. That's why, we discussed going to Terminus, look for everyone, letting you stay here with the girls, Carol too, if she wants. When we find them, we can bring them back here. Reunite then head back to Terminus, if it's safe," Joey explained.

"If it's not?" Tyreese asked.

"Then I guess we'll just have to come back here, and get you guys, so we can kick ass," Joey answered.

"You think you'll have that chance?" Tyreese asked him.

Joey shrugged. "Don't know unless we take that chance. I'm not going to think any less of you if you decide to stay here with the girls. They don't need to be brought into another possible dangerous situation. Rick wouldn't want that for Judy," Joey told him.

"He wouldn't want that for Summer either," Tyreese reminded the younger man. "She's still hurt. Going out there, now, would only endanger the both of you. We all should stay here, for a few more days."

Joey shook his head. "That's not going to happen Tyreese. She's worried about Jewel and her having that baby. She wants to be there for her in case something happens to her like it happened to Judith's mom Lori. She doesn't want her to go through it alone," he said. "I'm not going to let her do it alone, we just need to know Judith's safe," he said as he glanced over at Lizzie.

 "I'm not going to let her do it alone, we just need to know Judith's safe," he said as he glanced over at Lizzie