Attention for Momma To Be

Twelve weeks after Governor's attack:

Beth and Summer's POV:

Summer and Beth looked up when they heard noise in outside there cell. "Who is it?" Beth asked.

"Just us, can we come in?" Allie asked as she came in with the others.

"Yeah, sure," Beth asked as she sat up in her cot. "Everythin' alright? You settling in alright?"

"Yeah, we were over here to see Zach since he moved over here, and we couldn't help to hear you two sing. You're both pretty good," Ellie commented. "Don't know if we've been properly introduced I know it's been three weeks but after the whole thing with Andy when we first got here...." she said. "I'm an Elizabeth too, common name right. Everyone calls me Ellie, this is Allie, Stacey and Taylor."

Summer nodded as she had met them the night they were stranded. "You guys sing?"

"The four of us and the eleven girls that survived the initial attack at the school, we were in Choir. Never knew being in a sound proof music room would save our life. Joy, she was our choir instructor, she opened the door to go get something...got pulled out into it. We locked the door real quick, didn't really know what happened til we ventured out and found the boys. Glad we did, otherwise we would have died in that room," Stacey said.

"You lost the rest of you?" Summer asked.

Allie nodded. "My older sister Jill was the first one bit. She went to load stuff into the first bus, she opened the back door, her back was to us, a Snapper came out of no where, got her before we could even get to her."

"That's when we found out head shots were the only thing to take those things down," Taylor said.

"We had a pretty good run, three weeks. Hard to believe that was a good run right?" Ellie said with a half hearted laugh. "We stopped at a campground, Ellie, Stacey and Zach went with Ronnie and Ridge to do a sweep. They told everyone to stay on the bus. Albert and Ethan convinced there girlfriends Maya and Zina to go make out in the woods."

"Oh bad idea," Summer said as she put her hand to her head and shook her head.

"Everyone else was sleeping, they didn't get a chance to stop them," Allie said.

"We heard Maya scream, we went out to the woods, they were surrounded, we had no choice but to leave them," Taylor said. "Ridge went into a hard ass mode then, if we wanted to behave like children, he was treating us like children until he could trust us."

"Started teaching us how to protect ourselves, Kyle still has that trouble, we swear he's near sighted. Damion is just...nervous. And none of us trust Andy, you can see why," Ellie said.

"Shame to, he's one of our best in weapons," Taylor said.

"I haven't seen Glenn be stay on anyone like he does with Andy," Beth said.

"That's usually Uncle Merle or Uncle Daryl, but yeah Glenn's taking it personally," Summer said. "One of you interested in Zach is that why you guys came down?" she asked them knowing Beth had a little crush going.

Ellie laughed. "No, actually Allie thinks Joey's cute," she teased her friend.

Summer shifted positions. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm usually good at flirting, even put good smelling shampoo on, but he's pushed me off twice," Allie admitted. "He seeing anyone?"

Summer looked at her. "Not that I know of."

Stacey looked at the younger girl. "Oh my God, you're interested in him!"

Beth tried not to laugh. "And he's interested in her. They grew up together."